Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Recommend A Movie Thread
Just saw Enemy at the Gates for the first time. Very good movie.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief made me....JIZZ IN MY PANTS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
Les Miserables with Liam Neeson. Great movie.
Reply
In Bruges. Fantastic.
Reply
Vad Wrote:Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief made me....JIZZ IN MY PANTS

Glad to hear. Did you read the book? Or were you just movie-ing only?
[Image: Teemer2003.png]
Reply
Metal Teemer Wrote:Glad to hear. Did you read the book? Or were you just movie-ing only?


No. The story was good and I'm a polytheist so anything with polytheism in it will grasp my attention.

EDIT: I movie-d it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
I watched Aliens last night. Pretty sure I've seen it before or atleast bits of it, years ago. Anyway it was good, the whole feel and atmosphere was kinda nostalgic, it reminded me of all the films I used to love when I was 9-11 years old like Terminator 1 and 2, and Predator.
Reply
Watched Avatar last night in 3D. Giving a sense of depth perception makes it seem so much better, but I really enjoyed it, especially the big battle at the end.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
Watching 'I'm Not There' tonight.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
"Avatar" was, indeed, a work of masterpiece.

"La Vie en Rose"? Also wonderful. Marion Cotillard = amazing.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
Really enjoyed Gran Torino. I remember hearing somewhere that a lot of the... Asian people, weren't actors or something and some of them did seem pretty amateur to be honest. It didn't take away much from the film for me personally but it was noticable. Other than that, I thought it was a really good film.
Reply
They were just random asian people? Or just terrible actors
Quote: "for a quarter million a year growing weed, i'd fucking be gay. with dick on the side." - Laura, on mairjuana
Reply
Idk. I'm pretty sure I heard that they had never acted before, but I'm too lazy to go and find out if it's true.
Reply
Fearless is a good movie and based on true events.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
Just saw the Goonies. Funny.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
The crazies was alot better that i expected
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
Buddy told me it was a waste of time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
Just saw Goodfellas and Up for the first time. Both are fabulous.
Reply
Scorsese never disappoints.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
If you like movies based off books, and one of those tear-jerking ones, Precious is definitely one you should watch. The acting is really good, the story is very good, and I'm glad I watched it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)