Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Recommend A Movie Thread
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was awesome. I was a bit lost at the end though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
Awesome movie. Werewolves/Lycans > Vampires.

Just saw G.I. Joe last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Some of the events were a little too predictable but overall I was entertained.
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
Vad Wrote:Underworld: Rise of the Lycans was awesome. I was a bit lost at the end though...

Did you watch the first two?
Reply
Is Kate Beckinsale in Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans? I saw it was showing on Sky movies premier a week or so ago, but remember hearing that Kate Beckinsale wasn't in it. Also that it sucked.
Reply
It was a pretty good movie and Kate wasn't in it because, as I've found out earlier this week; the guy who plays the main Lycan dude was married to her during the first Underworld film and her and one of the producers or directors messed around and it led to the divorce of herself and the lycan guy and well as you can imagine I believe neither wanted to be on set with one another.
Reply
Up in the Air = outstanding; District 9 = good; Inglourious Basterds = amazing. Avatar = pretty darn awesome.

Quentin Tarentino > Jason Reitman > James Cameron.

Haven't seen the Hurt Locker yet, so I'll leave Ms. Bigalow out of that inequality.

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
Jacob Wrote:Did you watch the first two?

Who does that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
I watched rise of the lycans, and then the first and second underworld, like it was kind of in order lol.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
Anikah Wrote:If you like movies based off books, and one of those tear-jerking ones, Precious is definitely one you should watch. The acting is really good, the story is very good, and I'm glad I watched it.

Just got done watching it. Just...wow. The things I went through with my mom were pretty bad, and sometimes I was reminded of some of the things she used to do. I can draw some parallels from it, which I guess is why I got so sucked into this story. The shit I've went through pales in comparison to what this girl did, and I, too, am glad I've watched it. Definitely worth the awards it won.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
Everyone in my family is telling me to watch it but I've been boycotting sad movies since I realized as a teen that I've watched one too many of them...I have no doubt whatsoever that it's a good movie. Maybe one day when I'm in a extremely great mood and need something to balance me out I'll give Precious a shot.

Watched P.J and the Lightning Thief, really good movie.
Reply
Two films that I've seen recently are, Nick And Nora's Infinite Playlist, which was not as good as I expected. And the remake of Friday The 13th, which was better than I expected.
Reply
Quentin Tarentino > Jason Reitman > James Cameron.

No.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
Alexander Trafford Wrote:Quentin Tarentino > Jason Reitman > James Cameron.

No.

Maybe:

Jason Reitman = Quentin Tarentino?

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmTv2nqTHo

Saw this yesterday on Charlie Brookers tv review show. I love bit at the end, "100% medically accurate". =P
Reply
Finally saw Avatar. It rawked.
Reply
Got District 9 on blu-ray. Still great.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)