Posts: 0
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2008
I used to make peanut butter oatmeal. I'm not saying it was good. I'm just saying it was better than plain oatmeal.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
04-25-2010, 09:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2010, 09:05 PM by Kazuya.)
Piper Juunanagou Wrote:Ranch dressing is the most disgusting shit in the entire world.
:O
Majicka Wrote:Then your love for ketchup pales in comparison to my love for ranch dressing. I'd kill a small child for some of that white sauce.
Amen brah.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Mango and Pineapple Salsa with Jalapeños
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
My uncle liked chocolate with cheese and marmalade. T'was nasty to look at.
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
Majicka Wrote:I'd kill a small child for some of that white sauce.
Majicka Wrote:I think I gagged at that one, fyi.
I have no idea what this thread is about, but that's awesome.
Posts: 0
Threads: 12
Joined: Jun 2008
04-26-2010, 05:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2010, 06:25 PM by Nibbles.)
Anyone like lox? (sp?) 5 of the 6 members of my family love the stuff. 3 of them are me.
P.S.
What is that? (too lazy to google Tiramisu)
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
I just eye raped that dish. And if I know my trusty sidekick, Vad, he's already humping the graham cracker like topping.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Kazuya Wrote:I just eye raped that dish. And if I know my trusty sidekick, Vad, he's already humping the graham cracker like topping.
Yessssssssss
Must. Have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Apr 2009
Yes. A ranch dressing fountain.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Majicka Wrote:![[Image: ranch_dressing_fountain.jpg]](http://www.joeydevilla.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/ranch_dressing_fountain.jpg)
Yes. A ranch dressing fountain.
disgusting
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Apr 2009
Oitenta Wrote:disgustingly tasty
I agree. =3
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Majicka Wrote:I agree. That Oitenta is so sexy and I want to have his babies. =3
Wow didn't know you cared
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 0
Threads: 27
Joined: Apr 2009
Oitenta Wrote:Cool story, Bro
wtf
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Majicka Wrote:wtf Oitenta is so awesome and so much cooler than vad
omg your so sweet
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Thread started off fat, ended off gay. At the post above mine.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Ashe Wrote:Thread started off fat, ended off gay. At the post above mine.
QFT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com
If you go there and say "OH THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!" you're a fatty.
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm sorry, but the striped twinkies rock. Even you can't deny that, Kami.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Kami Wrote:http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com
If you go there and say "OH THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!" you're a fatty.
I am such a fatty. fuck. I want to dive face first into that spaghetti cake and not come up until every last rocher meatball is gone. NOMNOMNOM
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Vad Wrote:I'm sorry, but the striped twinkies rock. Even you can't deny that, Kami.
You...shut your mouth! Twinkies are the only thing other than cockroaches that will survive a nuclear holocaust. Gross.