Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best dish ever! fatties thread
#21
I used to make peanut butter oatmeal. I'm not saying it was good. I'm just saying it was better than plain oatmeal.
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Reply
#22
Piper Juunanagou Wrote:Ranch dressing is the most disgusting shit in the entire world.

:O

Majicka Wrote:Then your love for ketchup pales in comparison to my love for ranch dressing. I'd kill a small child for some of that white sauce.


Amen brah.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#23
Mango and Pineapple Salsa with Jalapeños
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#24
My uncle liked chocolate with cheese and marmalade. T'was nasty to look at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#25
Majicka Wrote:I'd kill a small child for some of that white sauce.

Majicka Wrote:I think I gagged at that one, fyi.

I have no idea what this thread is about, but that's awesome.
Reply
#26
Anyone like lox? (sp?) 5 of the 6 members of my family love the stuff. 3 of them are me.


P.S.
[Image: tiramisu1.jpg]

What is that? (too lazy to google Tiramisu)
Oitenta Wrote:I watch lots of anime and all different kinds of regular movies and cartoons. This has given me a giant head. I actually think of my best techniques while in the shower. I have often times found myself actually doing the hand motions for some of my techniques.
Reply
#27
I just eye raped that dish. And if I know my trusty sidekick, Vad, he's already humping the graham cracker like topping.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#28
Kazuya Wrote:I just eye raped that dish. And if I know my trusty sidekick, Vad, he's already humping the graham cracker like topping.

Yessssssssss

Must. Have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#29
[Image: ranch_dressing_fountain.jpg]

Yes. A ranch dressing fountain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#30
Majicka Wrote:[Image: ranch_dressing_fountain.jpg]

Yes. A ranch dressing fountain.

disgusting
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#31
Oitenta Wrote:disgustingly tasty

I agree. =3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#32
Majicka Wrote:I agree. That Oitenta is so sexy and I want to have his babies. =3

Wow didn't know you cared
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#33
Oitenta Wrote:Cool story, Bro

wtf
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#34
Majicka Wrote:wtf Oitenta is so awesome and so much cooler than vad


omg your so sweet
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#35
Thread started off fat, ended off gay. At the post above mine.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#36
Ashe Wrote:Thread started off fat, ended off gay. At the post above mine.

QFT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#37
http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

If you go there and say "OH THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!" you're a fatty.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#38
I'm sorry, but the striped twinkies rock. Even you can't deny that, Kami.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#39
Kami Wrote:http://www.thisiswhyyourefat.com

If you go there and say "OH THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!" you're a fatty.

I am such a fatty. fuck. I want to dive face first into that spaghetti cake and not come up until every last rocher meatball is gone. NOMNOMNOM

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#40
Vad Wrote:I'm sorry, but the striped twinkies rock. Even you can't deny that, Kami.

You...shut your mouth! Twinkies are the only thing other than cockroaches that will survive a nuclear holocaust. Gross.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)