Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best dish ever! fatties thread
#61
Vad Wrote:A jumbo hamburger roll smeared with french onion dip, two slices of colby jack cheese and one slice of peppered turkey.

I have no idea how it tastes yet. I'll keep you posted.

Dear god. It's alright. Shoulda poured hot sauce on it for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#62
sounds delicious. maybe pop a lil mustard on there.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#63
[Image: helvetia4.jpg]

jumbo with cheese
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#64
Kazuya Wrote:Now begs the question: What to do with all those stripped oreos?

Throw into blender with milk and anything else required, blend until a biscuity smooth texture, chug for maximum ass hypertrophy.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#65
Greg Wrote:Throw into blender with milk and anything else required, blend until a biscuity smooth texture, chug for maximum ass hypertrophy.


Holy shit dude. You know i do that already, just minus the blender. just crush them up and pop them in a coffee cup and cover with milk. let sit for a few minutes till the cookies are falling apart, stir. chug. oh. my. fucking. god. OVERLOAD.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#66
Just crushing it sounds better actually. Plus less cleanup. *bows to the master*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#67
^_^

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#68
Kazuya Wrote:Holy shit dude. You know i do that already, just minus the blender. just crush them up and pop them in a coffee cup and cover with milk. let sit for a few minutes till the cookies are falling apart, stir. chug. oh. my. fucking. god. OVERLOAD.

Yep, I'm going to try that now.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#69
I need some fucking Oreo's.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#70
i had an oreo mcflurry today
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#71
I need less jealousy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)