Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm pleased to note that the saga is developing more rapidly than i previously anticipated. I will have a possible launch date in mind in approximately 72 hours. After which it may need to be tinkered in order to compensate member needs.
Keep on the lookout for a new trailer.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
This could be my retcon. Is there going to be some sort of public announcement IC?
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
I'm so ready for ALF.
Don't tell me that's not the name.
Posts: 35
Threads: 96
Joined: Mar 2009
In it! This fits in really well with his origins and shit that I'm working on.
Posts: 4
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
06-29-2010, 02:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-29-2010, 02:05 AM by Vad.)
Make this in fall or I kill you all.
That is all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Leo Wrote:This could be my retcon. Is there going to be some sort of public announcement IC?
Yes. I'll probably utilize a CNN post as well as two prologue posts.
Posts: 53
Threads: 60
Joined: Sep 2006
I'll be busiest in the fall. ~.~
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
When does fall take place in the US?
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 23
Threads: 372
Joined: Jun 2004
Celena Wrote:When does fall take place in the US?
Late August to middle of November
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
The Fall option would likely mean the second week of September. I would very much like to run this beginning in July, since this next semester at school (starting in Sept.) will be my busiest and most important.
Posts: 5
Threads: 106
Joined: May 2009
Alexander Trafford Wrote:The Fall option would likely mean the second week of September. I would very much like to run this beginning in July, since this next semester at school (starting in Sept.) will be my busiest and most important.
Same boat sir with school anyway.
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.[/COLOR]
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
ASAP would fit me better, as I am too in the 'very important year of school' sort of boat.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm leaning towards launching the saga on July 18th and having a week long sign-up/interaction stage. I don't think I'll be able to run the saga properly if it runs primarily in the fall.
So, to all those that voted for the fall, will you still be able to participate if I run it ASAP?
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Change my vote to the 18th then. I come back from my holiday on the 23rd which would give me two days to sign up. That should be enough time.
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 0
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2010
I was one who voted for the fall, but I think I'd be able to do the 18th without a problem.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
As long as I can fluid time I'll be fine.
Posts: 35
Threads: 203
Joined: Jun 2004
Victoria Wrote:As long as I can fluid time I'll be fine.
As long as staff doesn't mind, Fluid time shouldn't be a problem as long as you aren't RPing simultaneously in both the saga and a personal quest (I believe that's the rule).
Posts: 55
Threads: 109
Joined: Nov 2009
Yeah I just need to play as if this happens before or after my current storyline. It's far from done and...they're about to go into space. So as long as I can say it happens before or after I'm good

.
Posts: 3
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2009
Celena Wrote:Change my vote to the 18th then. I come back from my holiday on the 23rd which would give me two days to sign up. That should be enough time.
I can't get my head around this. How the hell?