Poll: When would you, the players, prefer for the saga's starting date?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
July 18
38.10%
8 38.10%
Early August
4.76%
1 4.76%
Fall
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Leaky Faucet
#41
Week long sign-up phase.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#42
I like July 18th. Smile

[Image: picture.php?albumid=31&pictureid=126]

Bio: Juno | Active Thread: The Invasion - Bad Medicine
Reply
#43
Alexander Trafford Wrote:Week long sign-up phase.
Ah, of course, doh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Reply
#44
With Celena and Oahun changing their votes, I have the tally at 8-1-6 in favor of July 18th.

I'll let the vote go one more day in case anyone else wants to change their vote. Keep in mind that when i say fall i mean 'won't start until mid-october.'
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#45
It's 8-1-5.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#46
I had voted fall but I really don't care.
[Image: VictoriaJuly.jpg]
[Image: ManSoldWorld.png]
Reply
#47
Victoria Wrote:I had voted fall but I really don't care.
[Image: Zhu.jpg]
Reply
#48
I voted for the 18th. I figure that sort of deadline is all I need to really push me to write. I'm not missing a saga, no way.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]
Ashe Wrote:Attention all - SHUT UP BEFORE I SUCK THE FART OUT OF YOUR ASSHOLES.
Reply
#49
In the words of the black eyed peas " Let's get it started lets get it started in here!"
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
The cure is a shotgun, the cure is whatever blunt instrument one can salvage.Whomever finds themselves too proper will be the first to perish. And you know nothing that matters now.
[/COLOR]
Reply
#50
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:In it! This fits in really well with his origins and shit that I'm working on.

Orsalis seems much more interesting.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#51
July 18th is impossible for me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#52
Fall.

July is bollocks, and August may not be fly either.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#53
Celena Wrote:Orsalis seems much more interesting.

Yeah, but he's stuck on Namek now. Also, he doesn't fit well into the whole Corporate related plot either. Sigfried does though, and I think you might find him a lil more interesting in a bit.

I dunno, we'll see in a bit.

It will be literally impossible to do this if you do it on the 18th, as I will be in Field training and I'm not allowed any kind of electronics.
Reply
#54
My bias and future plans for the fall aside, if you don't think you'll be as dedicated in the fall, I'm curious as to why you're still considering it.
Reply
#55
When i said Fall, i didn't mean september and early October, I've always meant Late Fall. But it's irrelevant. July 18th is the start date. For those unable to participate, I'm sorry. Vad I know the 18th is impossible for Vad, but we've spoken about Zim as well.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#56
I'll do what I can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]
[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]

Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
Reply
#57
Will there be a decision on the two-character thing by the 18th? Because I would certainly partake in this with that character, if possible.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#58
damniiiiittttttttt

EDIT: Is it possible to get in a few days late?
Reply
#59
Sigfried Hunin Wrote:EDIT: Is it possible to get in a few days late?

Sign ups last a week from the 18th.
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#60
celena Wrote:sign ups last a week from the 18th.

whooooooooooo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)