10-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Gonna meet me an oriental girl. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![[Image: Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Viper-Adjusted-Mini-Sig.png)
![[Image: Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/OBLCDiomedes/Recent%20Signatures/Trixie-Mini-Sig-Fixed.png)
Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
|
Free flights to Japan?
|
|
10-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Gonna meet me an oriental girl. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
10-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Oh god. Don't tempt me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
10-22-2011, 03:59 PM
DON'T HOOK VAD UP. It create a paradox and rip the universe open.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Will that lead to a parallel universe where superheroes/magic exist? If so, I may just keep tempting him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10-22-2011, 04:29 PM
No. The universe would just be so disappointed that you let this happen that it would kill itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Vad. If you come to China, I will hurt you.
(after we go drinking somewhere while I keep all the chinese girls away from you) [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
10-22-2011, 04:50 PM
=(
I hate you both. I'm GOING to Japan. I will find me a woman. THE UNIVERSE WILL END WITHOUT YOUR HELP. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
![]() ![]() Fighting to the bitter end is an advantage when your opponent does not wish to perish.
10-22-2011, 05:20 PM
I heard they were going to extend the 10,000 free tickets mostly to blogger/social media types who would create more of an advertising effect then just the review that they're requiring you write upon leaving Japan.
![]()
12-28-2011, 01:17 AM
Also http://news.discovery.com/earth/japan-us...11208.html
Not cool, Japan D= I really don't get the Prime Minister's zeal for whaling. To be clear, it's not just a bitch about the practice, but that ~30 mil dollars in yen of relief funds were diverted to keep the industry afloat. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-28-2011, 04:31 AM
Rose Wrote:To be clear, it's not just a bitch about the practice, but that ~30 mil dollars in yen of relief funds were diverted to keep the industry afloat. Yeah, I really don't care if they want to kill and eat whales but they shouldn't be paying for it with relief funds...
12-28-2011, 12:15 PM
I knew it was too good to be true.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|