Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Goku vs Superman
Retane Wrote:And I doubt Kaka would remember any of his moves and would obviously loose

I didn't say he'd be amnesiatic, just regain his Saiyan aggression and bloodlust.

You could go the otherway and use superman when he was being a dick when he thought all the kyptonite was gone.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
That is a good point. Unless it was some sort of a mayor (and friendly) spar, Goku and Superman wouldn`t have fought each other.

Still, I think Goku has a slight advantage. Time and again he needed to defeat opponents who were superior in power to him. Plus, he always countinued training regardless how much power he gained as he always aimed to perfect himself in fighting. Superman, on the other hand, didn`t need to face opponents superior opponents as much. Also, living a double life doesn`t exactly give you much time for training (assuming he had the desire to do so).

Allthough Goku isn`t the same as his Saiyan counterparts, he still has that typical desire to win.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply
Kirano Wrote:Superman can't even beat Gohan let alone Goku. To imagine him beating any Super saiyan is impossible. Just impossible.

No it isn't. Clearly you have absolutely no perspective as to what Superman is capable of. Educate yourself first, THEN argue.
Reply
Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, invulnerability, freezing breath, super hearing, multiple extrasensory and vision powers, longevity, flight, intelligence, and regeneration. Does that make him a God? No.
Reply
[Image: supesvshulk18sq.jpg]

Damn skippy.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
Knowing Hulk, he'd wear himself out.
Reply
Or get extremely ticked off.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
And actually end up moving the self centered rectum eater known as superman. Which superman are we talking about anyhow? Each writer has changed him so much power and ability wise(though it may not seem like it they have.) I'm going to go ahead and still say Goku.

Edit: And if not Goku then dammit Wonder Woman.
Reply
Kirano Wrote:Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, invulnerability, freezing breath, super hearing, multiple extrasensory and vision powers, longevity, flight, intelligence, and regeneration. Does that make him a God? No.

I didn't mean WHICH powers he had, but how powerful they were.
Reply
Akane Kimidori Wrote:Or get extremely ticked off.

He's always extremely ticked off. With his famous "HULK SMASH!"
Reply
This one!
Reply
... What?
Reply
Pre-Crisis Superman would defeat Goku. It wouldn't even be a contest.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
Bra Wrote:Pre-Crisis Superman would defeat Goku. It wouldn't even be a contest.

Nah, Goku would kick his ass. As a kid Goku could shoot beams of energy from his hands that destoryed planets, as an adult he could easily have destory galaxies. Superman would be his bitch.
Reply
He can destroy galaxies? That's your trump card?

Pre-Crisis Superman had no limits.

In one instance I remember, he heard from the other side of the universe (which in itself is impossible as the universe is endless) someone plotting to end his life. He flew over there, killed all of them, and flew back, all while the person he was talking to had to blink. He got back in time for her to finish the blink and be none the wiser.

He didn't teleport. He flew there. If he can obliterate physics like that, Goku wouldn't even know what happened by the time he was wearing his spine through his head.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
Bra Wrote:He can destroy galaxies? That's your trump card?

Pre-Crisis Superman had no limits.

In one instance I remember, he heard from the other side of the universe (which in itself is impossible as the universe is endless) someone plotting to end his life. He flew over there, killed all of them, and flew back, all while the person he was talking to had to blink. He got back in time for her to finish the blink and be none the wiser.

He didn't teleport. He flew there. If he can obliterate physics like that, Goku wouldn't even know what happened by the time he was wearing his spine through his head.

Pfft, Goku has no limits. Yeah he could run if he wanted to, but he teleports because it's more stylish. As for speed, that's still no problem for Goku, after all he ran snake way in under two days back when his power level was in the thousands.

He got exponentially stronger from then, Goku eats physics and shits them out on supes chest.
Reply
I still disagree. All of Goku's power is spontaneous. Superman can do shit like push planets around. Some might argue that simply blowing it up is more difficult, but I find that unlikely, since all it takes is a big honking energy blast to blow up Erff and it would take enormous physical strength to actually move it.

Bear in mind the Crisis Saga bullshit all happened basically to retcon a bunch of stuff, but also to retcon Superman into a hero who wasn't totally infallible. Essentially, even his writers thought he was too strong.

Both Goku and Superman are pretty much broken characters, but I still think Supes has the edge.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
I envy the person who closed this thread.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)