Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Feedback?
#1
Okay, first, please dont spam this.

I just finished what I feel is possibly the best fight I have ever written. I'd like feedback on the Burter vs Big Bad Dragon guy.

Also, what did people think of the roleplay? Not the saga, or the plot to the saga, but the roleplay itself? I think it was the most fun i've ever had writing a roleplay, and I really enjoyed it.

..did you?
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
That... was awesome!
You added so many facets of the storyline into the roleplay, and really added a personal backdrop with Burter's thoughts and such, damn.
It was cool.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
That... was awesome!
You added so many facets of the storyline into the roleplay, and really added a personal backdrop with Burter's thoughts and such, damn.
It was cool.

Bra got some development too Smile
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#4
It was very well done.
Reply
#5
Shut up >_< That fight wasn't any good
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#6
YOU DOWNLOADED MY MATCHS!?

DELETE THEM! NOW!
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#7
Hehe, Bra, i didn't where to put it but your rp kicked ass Smile
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
^_^
Thanks. It was intense just writing the thing, I was really trying to make your death be all cool... and... yeah. Thanks.

*Kills Tapion*
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#9
I read it and then had to go change my pants
8o
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
I read it and then had to go change my pants
8o

?(
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)