Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
A little harsh? I mean honestly, how could someone NOT take the GB away from him?.... to me it sounds a little retarded that our cops came to such extremities to tazer a kid playing the damn game boy.
Yea he is only 15, he can't be that strong, and he deserved it though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
He wouldn't drink? Anyways, this is going off topic, from some kid being a dick to Freiza owning everyone.
And Bra, did you see the kid about 12 go into a shop and buy the 18 game?!!! Shocking, but cool.
*Shrug*
Doesn't shock me. I bought the original GTA when I was, like, 13. =\
EDIT: Aaanyway. Back to Uub's tasering story. If you want to discuss this, talk to me on AIM. Or PM. Or whatever.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
Well There may have been another way, like you know TAKING it from him. The kid was 15 right? I'd think SOMEONE could get it from him, especially if a teacher, principal, administrator, and COPS were all there. Jesus, I would have just called on the intercom and said there'd be a reward of 5 bucks if someone came down and punched the kid in the face O.O
5 bucks? I would have let whichever kid that got the GBA away from him keep it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
Or Taken To Furiza's office for " Unique Discipline "
Kinky
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
17 Harsh my ass..he got a little shock...I agree with what they did, But I think they should have done more...where the hell where the Clubs. No 15 year old should be that rude and should have been taught a worse lesson.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Was he expelled or something from the school?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
He better have been...and then the teacher's aren't his teachers, so they can go kill him... With a sniper rifle out of a car.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
17 Harsh my ass..he got a little shock...I agree with what they did, But I think they should have done more...where the hell where the Clubs. No 15 year old should be that rude and should have been taught a worse lesson.
I never said it was harsh, I said he deserved it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
No I think they said he was suspended...
oh then I read you post to quickly 17..I'm a little under the influence.
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
I'll bet his family is pissed. He just got suspended for a good reason. Good heavens, let's sue the schools!
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
No I think they said he was suspended...
oh then I read you post to quickly 17..I'm a little under the influence.
I think if we go here, we all are.
I stopped wondering some teachers are assholes a while ago, they put up with too much crap.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
14 your not staff...if you would stop with your Is naked in Furiza's corner posts and we all cut down on the spam then this would be fine..
I ask that we stop spamming so others can give their insight.
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Actually Uub, most of this is somewhat related to the topic. So I'd ask if you'd stop spamming about spamming so others can give their insight.
Thank you.
A 15 year old can't be that strong that you can't pull a game boy out of his hands. And if all else fails, they could have just ripped the game out.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
If I were teh teacher I'd just say "You dick!" and slap the kid. Then, I'd ask him which game he were playing. o.0
The teacher could be sued or even dismissed from teaching though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 14
Yeah, there were a lot more SMART ways to deal with it other than tazering him... I mean honestly that's probly the least chance in holding up in court.
" Why did you tazer him? "
" cuz he wouldn't stop playing a video game. "
They could have tazered the game boy. That would have been cool.
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
If I were teh teacher I'd just say "You dick!" and slap the kid. Then, I'd ask him which game he were playing. o.0
The teacher could be sued or even dismissed from teaching though.
I know, eh? That's so retarded. My favorite teacher used to tell me to shut up when I was outta line. And I knew that I was, and since he kicked ass so much, I respected that. To think someone could get him in trouble for that. Our teachers should be given more freedoms, I think.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
I love the punishment of suspension:
For being a dick because you don't want to be in school, you aren't allowed to come to school. The logic is astounding.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
If I were teh teacher I'd just say "You dick!" and slap the kid. Then, I'd ask him which game he were playing. o.0
The teacher could be sued or even dismissed from teaching though.
I know, eh? That's so retarded. My favorite teacher used to tell me to shut up when I was outta line. And I knew that I was, and since he kicked ass so much, I respected that. To think someone could get him in trouble for that. Our teachers should be given more freedoms, I think.
I know that there are kids in my classes in high school that are such big dumabasses. There are some kids that want to learn. The bad kids should gettheir asses kicked. =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
WTF is the Kid doing in school with a GameBoy Advance anyway?, jeez.
Like you've never been bored during Study Hall, so you brought something to do?
I used to do it all the time, but if the teacher caught me, I'd put it away.
Posts: 0
Threads: 31
Joined: Oct 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Yup, But whadda 'bout if they dont want to learn? They cant do anything about it can they?
What the hell is that first sentence about? English please.
If they don't want to learn, they won't. But law requires them to be in school, so there they'll be.
|