12-14-2004, 12:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Oh. My. God.
Are you guys retarded? Nobody cares if you think rap sucks or not, take it some where else. Pikkon asked if anybody likes one song. Shut up about if you like rap or not. It's a simple question. God, you guys are so stupid. If you don't have anything about the topic to say then don't post. Seriously. You guys are ruining this thread.
Hey, guess what? You didn't create the thread, therefore you do not know for certain Pikkon's intentions. It may have been his intention for us to say rap sucks. Did you ever think about that? Hmm? I'm not saying that I know what he was thinking either. All I'm saying is giving my opinion that rap sucks. Thank you for your time.
You are right, I don't know what he thinks and I don't really want to. But...
Quote: Like TOy Soliders-Enimine on the Encore CD
i bet you will like it, even if you don't like rap.
You may not understand some of the thiongs hes talking about unless you keep up with him but yea listen to it
He asked what you think of the song even if you don't like rap. He also wants you to listen to it, even if you don't like listening.
So stfu. I'm not arguing anymore since nobody cares =/


![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)