01-25-2006, 05:00 AM
I love this skin, screw you guys
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Ugliest. Skin. Ever.
|
|
01-25-2006, 05:38 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin But you're a fag. Your opinion is forfeit. =\ "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
01-25-2006, 07:08 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra *huggles* ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-25-2006, 07:19 AM
*set's his back to what it was* HAHA
01-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Thank you Uub!!! See people?! Don't mess with traditional ol' blue!! It rips holes in the very fabric of time and space itself (not to mention causes mass headaches...)
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 07:37 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin >=( "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
01-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Violet You do know Uub didn't do it, right? See, I set the Asylum on Force Style. Only a super mod or admin can change that. Thus, Uub didn't set anything. He's lying, or joking.
01-25-2006, 11:42 AM
It's been blue since some awesome person changed it back from a nasty looking brain hemmoraging yellow and black theme. You didn't see it didn't you? Think the Naruto theme, but on uranium.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 11:48 AM
The naruto theme is, but i don't know about the cracked out version that was on here earlier this morning.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 11:53 AM
yes...that was it...oh...my eyes...my poor poor eyes!!!!!!!!!! ;(
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Wow, you guys need to sleep.
01-25-2006, 12:05 PM
I'm at work right now... I took the night shift at the library, making big bucks... I have an excuse to not be asleep right now. You guys, however, ought to be in bed.
01-25-2006, 12:06 PM
I do have an excuse. I have to get my mom up at 8 am so she can go to the doctors. she has surgery.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-25-2006, 02:10 PM
Classic rocks no? =P welcome much.
01-25-2006, 03:06 PM
I'll just say that if people play too much with the boards default style settings... They might loose the capability to play.
01-25-2006, 05:24 PM
The battle is still going? 8o
*Goes back to sleep* ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
01-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta Jr Did I ever mention I love the dutch yo 8o |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|