Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Revealed Weapons
#41
Mine's kind of like a pokemon. Sort of. =\
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#42
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Mine's kind of like a pokemon. Sort of. =\

Teddy Bear?
Reply
#43
Saibaman!
Reply
#44
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
Saibaman!

Damn forgot about the little squirts.
Reply
#45
Squirtle?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#46
I got the Green Ranger Zord. So...nah nah. =P
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#47
Yeah, because some faggity thing from some TV show is better than a tank and a pokemon and whatever I got riding shotgun.

Totally.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#48
I have me. Rawr?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#49
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Yeah, because some faggity thing from some TV show is better than a tank and a pokemon and whatever I got riding shotgun.

Totally.

I'm gonna make this thing into a digimon and let it digivolve.

Since I missed out on Digital Overload.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#50
Its not faggoty. >=( Green ranger zord can totally pwn a tank. I mean, sheesh. One foot. SMASH!



Anyhoo, yeah, I guess I should reveal my actual weapon, I mean, its going to come out anyway when I Rp.

I got the Ki Pistol. Better than alot, but still...>.>
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#51
You suck, Vi. OUR TANK IS FIGHT!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#52
It has rims.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#53
Spinning rims?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#54
No. Spinners are gay.

28" 100 spoke 24-karat gold plated Dayton wheels. On our tank. Which has hydros.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Its not faggoty. >=( Green ranger zord can totally pwn a tank. I mean, sheesh. One foot. SMASH!

[Image: R_tiger1.jpg]

'Scuse me? White Tiger zord is where it's at.
Reply
#56
Sandrock > White Tiger.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#57
Liger Zero > Sandrock

That's entirely based on sex appeal, though.
Reply
#58
Clank > Liger Zero.

As you said, based entirely on sex appeal.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#59
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
No. Spinners are gay.

You're gay for saying spinners are gay! 8o
Reply
#60
You guys suck. Dragon Zord would pwn a tank.

[Image: Dragon_zord.JPG]

Just look at it. It just screams 'BAD MOTHERFUCKER'. And it was called up from the bottom of the ocean with an ocarina. Seriously, what's more badass than that? Nothing, that's what.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)