Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
I'm fucking damned there drunk!
And this is what I thought would be a great character post.. I was wrong! it's the worst!
Fucking hell! And this girl wants me! Hurery UpBJ
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Go to sleep, have sex. I am not rushing this post.
Jeez.
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
lol i got all night.. shes not rushing. plenty beer left for me
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
It's up.
I definetly write better when I only have to worry about 2-3 fighters. A lot more deeper
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
I jinxed it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Ahaha, Kibbles, you fuck-a-with-my-head, eh? XD
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
XD
lol
Last night was fun! I'm not drunk anymore!
=)
=(
Now for the clincher.... will Retane do the ever-most-boring-post and swear to kill Obilu when they next meet? Will we figure out where the hell these cock fucks ever meet!?!
Stay tuned to fiind out whats going to happen next on Days of our Abyss!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Ahaha, Kibbles, you fuck-a-with-my-head, eh? XD
I try. I try.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
No not Reijin!!

Sorry olibu.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
No not Reijin!!
Sorry olibu.
O.o So... YES IT'S MK AND VEJITA!!!! ... SHIT.... not Reijin
joking.
Actually, I'm interested in this one.
Sorry Olibu

GL man, fight well.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I'm gonna read everything first, to bare with me
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Hopefully he can manage to take someone down with him. Not trying to be mean or nuthin, but it would better my odds.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Oh boy, Olibu, good luck man.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Now to go see what weapons you have...
I mean, err, go getum' ole boy *thumbs up*
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
*whispers to Olibu* Kill Reijin first. The others will fall like dominoes.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
*whispers to Olibu* Kill Reijin first. The others will fall like dominoes.
*Shapechanges into Rad*
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
*Shapechanges into Rad*
Nevermind. I forgot you're a CHEATER!
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
I think we're about to have a Goku vs. FKC part 2...
Side note: I'm still routing on Olibu