Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 2 Early Morning Discussion
#21
I'm fucking damned there drunk!

And this is what I thought would be a great character post.. I was wrong! it's the worst!

Fucking hell! And this girl wants me! Hurery UpBJ
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#22
Go to sleep, have sex. I am not rushing this post.

Jeez.
#23
lol i got all night.. shes not rushing. plenty beer left for me
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#24
It's up.

I definetly write better when I only have to worry about 2-3 fighters. A lot more deeper
#25
I jinxed it. Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
#26
Ahaha, Kibbles, you fuck-a-with-my-head, eh? XD
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#27
XD

lol

Last night was fun! I'm not drunk anymore!
=)

=(

Now for the clincher.... will Retane do the ever-most-boring-post and swear to kill Obilu when they next meet? Will we figure out where the hell these cock fucks ever meet!?!

Stay tuned to fiind out whats going to happen next on Days of our Abyss!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Ahaha, Kibbles, you fuck-a-with-my-head, eh? XD

I try. I try.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
#29
No not Reijin!! Sad Sorry olibu.
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
No not Reijin!! Sad Sorry olibu.

O.o So... YES IT'S MK AND VEJITA!!!! ... SHIT.... not Reijin Sad

joking.

Actually, I'm interested in this one.

Sorry Olibu Sad GL man, fight well.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#31
I'm gonna read everything first, to bare with me
#32
Hopefully he can manage to take someone down with him. Not trying to be mean or nuthin, but it would better my odds. Tongue
#33
Oh boy, Olibu, good luck man.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
#34
>D
~Semper Fidelis~
#35
Now to go see what weapons you have...

I mean, err, go getum' ole boy *thumbs up*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#36
*whispers to Olibu* Kill Reijin first. The others will fall like dominoes.
#37
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
*whispers to Olibu* Kill Reijin first. The others will fall like dominoes.

*Shapechanges into Rad*
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#38
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin

*Shapechanges into Rad*

Nevermind. I forgot you're a CHEATER! Tongue
#39
Gah! *ish dead* HAX!
#40
I think we're about to have a Goku vs. FKC part 2...

Side note: I'm still routing on Olibu


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)