Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day 2 Early Morning Discussion
#61
It wasn't that. It was that we needed something to do. We were bored. You happened to be nearby.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#62
How did Reijin manage to smuggle in a Saibamen seed anyway? Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#63
That was his weapon I believe.
#64
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
How did Reijin manage to smuggle in a Saibamen seed anyway? Tongue

Someone doesn't pay attention Smile
#65
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
How did Reijin manage to smuggle in a Saibamen seed anyway? Tongue

I threatened the guards with castration.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#66
I never saw it on the weapon list. My bad Tongue

I thought it was just a funny little plot element thing he was doing.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#67
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
:O you planned it Sad

Honestly, how much of athreat could I have been?!

*Weaves his fingers into everything*

Shhh I'm plotting....


Btw Obilu =) muah!

A kiss from my ghosty!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#68
Dead people should not be playing the game.
#69
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Dead people should not be playing the game.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
#70
=(
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
#71
I'm serious. Your effect on the game is over.
#72
Not tired anymore - Bujin
#73
Not tired anymore:

Rad
#74
Huzzah!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#75
Next time, Gadget.


Next time.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)