Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xd
#21
I type pretty well, but that one time I got drunk I typoed a LOT. So I don't think you're correct, Janemba, I struggled to type something properly to Rad on IM and it came out worse.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
People that have drunk people hit on them, puke on the bar, pick fights, crash cars and kill people, get brain damage, spill beer all over everything, damage property. There's a huge list of people that would care and their reasons why.

But hey, as long as the people drinking are having fun! =D
'Cause none of those things ever happen when one is sober.

Also, there's a reason why I sometimes say sleep is what I like to do the most (apart from my job).
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#23
I think the theory about just not caring as much about typos is correct. When I'm sober I always correct stuff as I'm writing. When I'm drunk, I still have the ability to write correctly, I just don't care as much.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)