Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dragonball Complaints
#41
Well in the original Broly movie he pwned Goku, Vegeta Piccolo with complete ease. But in the second Broly movie, Gotenks and Trunks were holding their own against him...
Reply
#42
Yeah, thinking back, the movies were pretty crap. It was like Goku gets beaten to a pulp, Goku finds some strength out of nowhere and suddenly is 10x stronger.

Like in the Koola movie, apparently Koola had reached a level 5 transformation, higher than Frieza had been capable of. But when Goku went SSJ (which when used on Frieza he they were both equa)l, Koola punched him in the stomuch, and it didn't even effect him.
Reply
#43
Edit: Kollifum beat me to it
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#44
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
But in the second Broly movie, Gotenks and Trunks were holding their own against him...

No, he was only toying with them. He was even laughing at one point.
Reply
#45
Are you serious?
Reply
#46
Ok, not even going to read through most of these posts.

However...

1) "sacrificial lambs." You know who I am talking about. If they aren't saiyan, they're on the chopping block, usually the first line that goes out and gets pounded into oblivion. Yamucha, Tien, Chaiozu, Krillin, sometimes Piccolo. For once, I think it would have been awesome to see someone unexpected, like Chaiozu, come along and pwn someone. Isn't he supposed to be this super badass guy? Remember Dragonball, and he and tein were going around scamming people? Yeah. I mean, with all that time "training" dont you think he could have done better than go out and be the first to be killed? And Krillin, back in Dragonball, him and Goku were practically even. Krillin as a kid pwnt the adult version, simply because in Dragonball, he was a more pivitol character. As was Yamucha. Wolf Fang Fist? I remember when that used to actually mean something. Now, in DBZ and GT (ATROCITY), he's turned all faggy. What the hell? Can't the guy get laid once in a while? Or at least show him with a girlfriend? Why always up Bulma's ass, unless they're like, doing stuff in the background. >.>

Point Being: I loved Dragonball, and the beginning part of DBZ up to about the Frieza saga. After that, the Buu Saga pwnt hardcore to me.

2) "LIEK, OMG I R GONNA KILL JOO!" theory. Really now, how the hell is it, that besides the Frieza saga, every bad guy in the friggin universe comes to earth? Its like, there is some kind of target on the face of the planet that says "ATTACK ME!!". And what are the odds that all of teh most powerful creatures in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE are not only located on the same planet, but know each other like family?! Anyhoo, after the Cell saga, there really wasn't no real concrete explaination to the bad guys. You see, Raditz: Goku's brother. Vegeta, Nappa: two of the four remaining saiyans in existance. All coming after the last one, for what? To see if Goku carried out the mission he was programmed to do as a baby. Weellll....that was interesting to see fleshed out. I loved the Saiyan saga. It was also one of the only times Piccolo actually killed the bad guy himself, and inadvertantly killed Goku as well. Kick fucking ass. Oh, and don't forget Krillin. If you remember correctly, just before a beated Vegeta crawled his ass to his space pod, Krillin was THISCLOSE to killing him. Perhaps the last time he was actually something more than the aforementioned "sacrificial lamb".

After that, it was just KILL KILL KILL!!11!, and always manage to find each other within a rather short period of time.

3.) Raditz. Why didn't he have a bigger part? I would have loved to see him be wished back and turned into a good guy like how Vegeta was. That would have been kick ass, and changed a big part of the series. Damn him for being killed off!

4) The unnecessary grunting and cheesy curses like, "Darn" or "Shoot" or some other cheesetastic bullshit. If anyone has watched the original japanese versions, the language is a lot more colorful than that. Trust me. I've studied my japanese swear words. Big Grin Do you know how friggin stupid it is to be in the middle of a fight, have something shooting through your best friend, and exclaim, "DARN!". *bitchslaps Toei*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#47
Didn't Broli have a power level of something like 10k when he was a baby? That was retarded, so what, baby Broly could've beaten Nappa's ass? I really wished I hadn't wasted my time watching most of the DBZ movies. Other than maybe the Meta Koola one and the first Broly film, the others sucked big time. Especially the Android 13 one *shudders*
Reply
#48
Can I just say something... Worst line in DBZ ever... is...

Krillin: Man! He's toast!

Piccolo: More like, BURNT toast!

I couldn't stop laughing... it was so lame! XD
Reply
#49
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Can I just say something... Worst line in DBZ ever... is...

Krillin: Man! He's toast!

Piccolo: More like, BURNT toast!

I couldn't stop laughing... it was so lame! XD

Lmao, what episode was that?
Reply
#50
One thing I didn't understand...is how 17 and 18 were stronger then 19 and 20...if 19 and 20 were later models and such, shoudln't their power and skill be superior to models 17 and 18...maybe I was missing something that someone else cam clear up Big Grin
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#51
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Didn't Broli have a power level of something like 10k when he was a baby? That was retarded, so what, baby Broly could've beaten Nappa's ass? I really wished I hadn't wasted my time watching most of the DBZ movies. Other than maybe the Meta Koola one and the first Broly film, the others sucked big time. Especially the Android 13 one *shudders*


Aww come one what about the 1st and 3rd ones?

But yeah Broly's power level was 10,000 while Kakarot was 2.


Also why did they made Bio-Broly movie if everyone hated it?

Actually I never watched the first 4 films. Probable never will, I find watching DBZ episodes and movies a chore now days. Yesterday I tryed to sit down and watch the special, history of Trunks movie, but found myself skipping alot of it.
Reply
#52
I know that, but what I'm saying is 19 and 20 were later models no? Then why a later number? If they came later why not have the same or better technology?
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#53
Oh thought of another one. The dinosaurs, wft man? Dinosaurs? Come on, thankfully they didn't play a major part in the series.
Reply
#54
I suppose your logic makes sense...I still see it as a flaw but it makes a little more sense now. Big Grin thanks.

EDIT: Yeah the dinosaurs confused me lol.
[Image: JeiceSig3242copy.png]
Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Suazaa
Oh thought of another one. The dinosaurs, wft man? Dinosaurs? Come on, thankfully they didn't play a major part in the series.
It was a part of the whole Dragon Ball thing, which had quite a lot of dinosaurs, animal people, and comedy. >.> I actually liked Dragon Ball a lot better then DBZ. =\

Akira Toriyama tried to retain some of that in Dragonball Z, but he kind of just forgot to add that kind of stuff later on in the series, except a few dinosaurs here and there. I didn't really see anything wrong with it; I mean it is a FICTIONAL show. =P
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#56
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Also, 20 was a cyborg so he had certain limitations the others didn't.
So were 17 and 18. I'm pretty sure 19 was the only one of the 'Android Four' who was actually an android XD. I'm pretty sure 13 and his gang were 'droids too, though, and the androids previous.

Apparently in the Japanese original, they're called Cyborg 17 and 18.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#57
I'm also mad they didn't explain Android 18 and Krillin's relationship.

Went from her to not going to fall for him, to the next they're together with a kid.
Reply
#58
Big Grin
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#59
Imagine if Dragonball had played out like Chubbs. Then we'd be be all like,

NO I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT KAMIKORROS POWERLEVEL WAS HIGHER THAN VEGITZU'S DURING THE LOOKOUT SAGA, THEY ONLY LOST BECAUSE OF THE DRAGONBALLS.

or

WHY DOESN'T SUPER BUU JUST HIDE LIKE BITS OF HIMSELF IN BOXES TO REGENERATE FROM THAT WAY HE CAN NEVER DIE???

Ah, the possibilities ...
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#60
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Imagine if Dragonball had played out like Chubbs. Then we'd be be all like,

NO I THINK YOU'LL FIND THAT KAMIKORROS POWERLEVEL WAS HIGHER THAN VEGITZU'S DURING THE LOOKOUT SAGA, THEY ONLY LOST BECAUSE OF THE DRAGONBALLS.

or

WHY DOESN'T SUPER BUU JUST HIDE LIKE BITS OF HIMSELF IN BOXES TO REGENERATE FROM THAT WAY HE CAN NEVER DIE???

Ah, the possibilities ...
Didn't you do something like that in DA06? >.>
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)