Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It was inevitabibidible
#41
Silly Putty, you better come back. I don't care if your NPC'd, or if you come back as a daughter of Supes... Silly Putty, you must stay. So I can kill you! >=] Revenge will be mine!
Reply
#42
Oh shit ... you were that person I accidentally pooped on last week?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#43
I only put [Spam OFF] there to deter sarcasm, really. I don't mind lightheartedry (is that even a word?). In fact, my initial post was pretty much that, 'cause I didn't want to get all emo like I did when I left my WoW clan.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#44
Sorry if I came off a little hard. I understand where you're coming from.

Good luck with everything.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)