10-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Silly Putty, you better come back. I don't care if your NPC'd, or if you come back as a daughter of Supes... Silly Putty, you must stay. So I can kill you! >=] Revenge will be mine!
|
It was inevitabibidible
|
|
10-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Silly Putty, you better come back. I don't care if your NPC'd, or if you come back as a daughter of Supes... Silly Putty, you must stay. So I can kill you! >=] Revenge will be mine!
10-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh shit ... you were that person I accidentally pooped on last week?
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-30-2006, 05:17 PM
I only put [Spam OFF] there to deter sarcasm, really. I don't mind lightheartedry (is that even a word?). In fact, my initial post was pretty much that, 'cause I didn't want to get all emo like I did when I left my WoW clan.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
10-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Sorry if I came off a little hard. I understand where you're coming from.
Good luck with everything. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|