12-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Symphony and Metallica, dickweeds
|
hey jerks
|
|
12-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Symphony and Metallica, dickweeds
12-07-2006, 08:09 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Uh, whatever... >.> *looks at own title* I was Romanian Dansu as KC. ='(
12-15-2006, 03:26 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Waffuru Fixed ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 06:22 AM
Did you captalise the L? >_>
Oh, you...uh...un-captalised the a. Yay!
12-15-2006, 06:25 AM
Toma were you mocking Waff or trying to correct him? Either way it was wrong, sorry >_<
I'll tell you that he capitalized the L and not the A on purpose because HE'SH A FUNNI GUY but I won't correct your spelling. I'm not a dick.
12-15-2006, 06:26 AM
>_>
I was trying to mock that he wrote captalised btw... O.o
12-15-2006, 06:46 AM
I know, I was being nice. Like I said, I'm not a dick.
Or a jerk. Obviously.
12-15-2006, 07:05 AM
I'm surprised no one has complained about the lower case A now lol
![]() ^Props to Aero^
12-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss"Capitilise," you American bastard.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
12-15-2006, 01:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17 Suck it, WHOREonto! Ooooooo that was a good one. ZING
12-15-2006, 02:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss HahahaCanada ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
12-15-2006, 08:34 PM
It's neither of those spellings, fagdrops. It's 'capitalise'.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-16-2006, 07:33 AM
What don't I get? That you're a fag?
ZING LOL ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|