12-17-2006, 06:52 PM
<3
Good, now go and update someone.
Good, now go and update someone.
|
Celipa
|
|
12-17-2006, 06:52 PM
<3
Good, now go and update someone.
12-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa HOORAY PLATONIC LIFE PARTNERS! =O Does that mean I get to be on top or something? Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
12-17-2006, 06:54 PM
I do not want to imagine how freaky Saiyan's are when they do it.
12-17-2006, 06:58 PM
You know, you could could hit 8th level tonight. =o
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Quote:Originally posted by BulmaShouldn't you know? I mean...didn't Vegeta have children with you? >_> Or are Bra and Trunks not your real children?!? O_O Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
12-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh, that was Vegeta. =O No wonder.
12-17-2006, 07:10 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu That would be awesome. ![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
12-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma Don't you know Veggie is faster than you can see/feel? >.> |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|