Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Celipa
#21
<3
Good, now go and update someone.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
^_^

I love you guys. In a strictly PLP type thing.

PLATONIC LIFE PARTNERS!

HOORAY PLATONIC LIFE PARTNERS! =O Does that mean I get to be on top or something?
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#23
I do not want to imagine how freaky Saiyan's are when they do it.
Reply
#24
You know, you could could hit 8th level tonight. =o
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
I do not want to imagine how freaky Saiyan's are when they do it.
Shouldn't you know? I mean...didn't Vegeta have children with you? >_> Or are Bra and Trunks not your real children?!? O_O
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#26
Oh, that was Vegeta. =O No wonder.
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
You know, you could could hit 8th level tonight. =o

That would be awesome.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Oh, that was Vegeta. =O No wonder.

Don't you know Veggie is faster than you can see/feel? >.>
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)