Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Burter Predictions
#41
Nail: I haven't seen anything from you as Nail, so I can't really say.

CJ: Early-to-mid elimination

Doma: I think you'll be a real surprise for people. Likely to make it far, maybe even finale, but not win it.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#42
Might as well ask.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#43
I never got a real placing prediction from you last time, so if I could have that?
Reply
#44
And I posted some pre-DA content for you.
Reply
#45
Bardock: I think you can make the finale this time, maybe even win if you get the right development

Zangya: Probably mid game elimination

King Cold: Wildcard. I'll say Top 20, but it could go either way
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#46
Oh do me! Maybe I'll only write whilst drinking...something
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#47
Heres something;

What will be my greatest attribute?
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#48
How 'bout now? =O
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#49
I want one please.
Reply
#50
Kami: Probably Top 15-20

Garlic: Uh, I dunno...wrong thread >_>

Super Buu: You never fail to deliver the goods, to close to your placing last year

Raspberry: Probably an early-to-mid elimination. Just have fun with it, don't expect too much but don't give up either
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#51
Not sure if I want to know, but hit me anyway.
Reply
#52
I don't know if it's too late to ask, but I'm curious.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#53
Spice: Mid-game, or a dark house finale elimination. Could win, but I don't think you will

Goku Jr: Probably around the same as GJ last year. Top 20-25
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#54
Closed until the game begins
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#55
New prediction? Has it changed at all?
Reply
#56
Yea. But not in a good way.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#57
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Yea. But not in a good way.
Alright. Have you read my most recent posts? I would love it if you or someone else would reply to my see uhn see request.
Reply
#58
#1 - My prediction

#2 - If you come into a game with predicitions and you are the sole judge, doesn't this tell us you inclination of thought. You might tend to lean that way based on outside thought. Not saying you will (intentionally or nonintentionally), but it is possible.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#59
No, it doesn't. I don't predict based on how your writing or how I think you're doing. I predict based on what I think WILL happen, strategically as well

And since you offended me, I'm not giving you a prediction
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#60
I thought you might get offended and I didn't mean it that way. It was just an innocent observation. I'm sorry. Don't hold it against me! I know you are fair! I'd still like a prediction, if you forgive me . . . Sad
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)