Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
Wait...so...
What the hell am I clinging to? *backs away slowly*
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
O_O we...we failed to love him back...oh god he's gonna kill us all...well not me just you guys

he didn't list me yay! friggin chubbsian whores.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
I hope he was just trying to be funny....and that hard gay lisp wasn't serious. Or else......fuckin'.......Nevermind.
Posts: 31
Threads: 56
Joined: Oct 2006
He talked to me. I said Du Hast 13 >_>. That was the jist of our conversation before ze blocking.
~Kills Reijin with a tight clinging~
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Aww Fuck. I got nobody to cling to.
*Sob*
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
C'mere you silly li'l new guy.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
That lisp is something else...
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
YESH!
'eyy....I think it's my 1 month anniversary!!!
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Somebody Pm it to me, I want to larf!
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Turles
O_O we...we failed to love him back...oh god he's gonna kill us all...well not me just you guys
he didn't list me yay! friggin chubbsian whores.
Actually....he says all of us....sooo
Even the "New Kid" (Me).
"Android 17....HELLFighter Android 17"
I got a kick out of that.
Posts: 0
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2007
Bottom of the page.
"Newest member: Chubbs New Owner."
More Recently...
"Newest member: Chubbsian Leader."
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Bottom of the page.
"Newest member: Chubbs New Owner."
More Recently...
"Newest member: Chubbsian Leader."
They were deleted by me before I ever saw this post.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Apparently he and his friend have preteen gay sex together.
Who knew?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I was just about to post to see if you had seen that, Reijin.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
I was just about to post to see if you had seen that, Reijin.
I'm not changing their names and information btw.
I swear.
*Fingers tied*
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"