Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DBZ Sports
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Zorn
I feel at home already burter...thanx alot.

By the way, did I mention that you're the coolest admin I've met? (hint hint)

Too bad Burter isn't an admin. =P

...-_-;;

You do realize I KNOW THAT, Gokua and that I was being sarcastic..thus the hint hint added...
Reply
#22
I don't think that qualifies as sarcasm.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I don't think that qualifies as sarcasm.

i tolly concurz.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#24
I really never thought I would find slow people in this roleplay website...

Ahem. It does qualify as sarcasm because it was meant to be a suck-up to get more "points" which I presume do not exist. However, the fact that I mention that I'm hinting just kills the suck-up...so therefore=sarcasm.
Reply
#25
The hinting alludes to the fact that you're a homosexual; not being sarcastic.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#26
Then its called "sucking up" not sarcasm.
Reply
#27
*insert DBZ-Style music and narrator*
And thus round one has ended, with a rather powerful low blow from the combined team of Gokua and Ballofire. With Zorn twitching on the mat .

Will Zorn get back up? Can he even stand? And what the terrible tag team? Will they be disqualified?

Find out next time on CDBZ!


<.< >.>
Exciting...ain't it?

P.S. Irony!! *points at thread name*
Reply
#28
XD

Yams: +10 cool points
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
The hinting alludes to the fact that you're a homosexual; not being sarcastic.

I'm sure you would know...
Reply
#30
Yeah.

You basically admitted to being gay.
Reply
#31
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Then its called "sucking up" not sarcasm.

As for you, you did not read properly. The fact that I mention it IS a hint, spoils the whole suck up thing - which is the point. to kill it, not to suck up.
Reply
#32
Quick. Log out and let Yamcha sign out.
Reply
#33
Oh c'mon guys. I was only joking. I am sorry if this went to far.
I apologize.

Yamcha says he will login when he is finished with asssignments.
Reply
#34
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Quick. Log out and let Yamcha sign in.

XD!

Win.

EDIT: I mean, funny. But they sent in pics I believe.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#35
Yes, (sigh) I agree with Bojack: White flag hoisted....

for now....
Bwahahahaha....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Savour your vitory,coz it shall be thy last!
Reply
#36
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
Yeah.

You basically admitted to being gay.

No. I didn't.
Reply
#37
Oh you sure showed me.
Reply
#38
Btw who is Zorn anyway, I mean in the series if he even is in them?
Reply
#39
>.> Okay kids, play nice. No one wants any warnings.


EDIT: Zorn is KV's personal body-guard.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#40
Don't make me cut you.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)