05-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
>.> Okay kids, play nice. No one wants any warnings.
EDIT: Zorn is KV's personal body-guard.
Oh... Okay =D
|
DBZ Sports
|
|
05-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua Oh... Okay =D
05-31-2007, 04:47 PM
<.<
>.> *quiet snickering* I snuck out... P.S. Night folks, I gots tests tamarra...hyuk hyuk hyuk.
05-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire *Shrugs*
05-31-2007, 04:55 PM
*Hugs*
05-31-2007, 05:02 PM
ok
05-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire I second the motion.
05-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire ftl??
05-31-2007, 05:37 PM
*Game show Narrator*
Allright Folks!! ANd thanx for watching "DBZ Sports"!! Until next time, Stay alive Good night and God bless!!! *and.....cut*
05-31-2007, 07:21 PM
I hate it when you people spoil threads.
05-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr That's not what your userbar title says. OOOHHH BRUN!!1!!1!
05-31-2007, 07:51 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr Hah not so fast Goku Jr Not Mowgli Bitch =D
05-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Shut up. Your topic is lame.
We're still talking about how I'm the coolest admin ever. ![]() Want a cookie?
05-31-2007, 09:25 PM
If you were admin, I'd go on strike XD =P
05-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter I admit that you should be an admin, but you're not. But you are the coolest admin that isn't an admin. =D ![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08 |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|