Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
DBZ Sports
#61
<3
Reply
#62
<(. Y .)
Reply
#63
Burter being admin is like the Global Warming subduing the world. Captain Planet just wont allow it. Or something >.>
Reply
#64
It's amusing you think I'd be any different from Rad and Rei. They're both just as cynical as I am.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#65
Guys, guys, don't fight. You'll both never be admin. So don't worry about it.
Reply
#66
I have a hard enough time dealing with you impatient people as a super mod. I seriously think me and Bardock get the bulk of your random PMs.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#67
Someones touchy =/

Burters Butthurt XD
Reply
#68
I just hate you. That's all.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#69
Awe, Butthurt, we love you!
Reply
#70
Oh, I like everyone else. I just hate you.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#71
I'd totally be like "Back at'cha" Butthurt, but ya have to matter to me for me to hate you. <3

Edit: Tom! I'm in his top five I think! Oo0o0o0o NOES! WHATS I GON DO?!!?!?!?!
Reply
#72
Dude, why'd you ban him? =o
Reply
#73
Well, that was the most short lived ban ever.
Reply
#74
I remember I was banned for exactly 3.4 seconds before.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#75
I remember I was banned for 5 months.

Good times.
Reply
#76
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
I admit that you should be an admin, but you're not. But you are the coolest admin that isn't an admin. =D

I agree.

Although..technically you are.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#77
Meh I thoguht I was going to read some Idea... about starting a universal sport... It might not fly.... but maybe could be a fun Saga or something.

Yamcha... If you got an idea, I suggest taking it to the RP Board. Wont have to worry about all the spam.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#78
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
It's amusing you think I'd be any different from Rad and Rei. They're both just as cynical as I am.

Yes, as any staff member has noticed. As you ascend the ranks of staff your hatred grows larger until it's all consuming and you enjoy nothing but tormenting members and waving around your giant e-peen.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#79
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire
I remember I was banned for 5 months.

Good times.

Let's all compare who has gotten in the most trouble.

Threads devoted to how much of an ass you are = 10 points
Warnings = 2 points
Bannings = 20 points
Flame Wars = 2 points
Rivals = 5 points per rival


Shit, I've gotta be pushing at least 100. =(

At least I never been warned. Yay.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#80
Umm lets not?

It's kinda stupid to fucking brag about how much troubnle you got into.

But if you want to, sure, go at it, refresh the staff members how much of a pest you are to them -_-
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)