Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Umm lets not?
It's kinda stupid to fucking brag about how much troubnle you got into.
But if you want to, sure, go at it, refresh the staff members how much of a pest you are to them -_-
Shut up. You just won't because you know you'd win hands down. =o
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Hmm? No. I am in no way shape or form, the biggest ass in the site. I might have a big ass, but other then that, no, I'm not worried.
I for one, can hardly recall much of any of my 'being an ass issues' that didnt relate to max, a prick, my first and well needed ban, and I know there were a few others.
You haven't and never will see me fucking bragging about being banned -_-
Comprehend? And anyone bragging about it and happy about it, I dont feel should even be here....
Anyways I wish Yamcha would open a new thread in the RPG forum and this... meh
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
O_O
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Meh anyways... DBZ SPORTS IDEAS?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
They spend 5 pages spamming beofre they realise what the whole thread was supposed to be about. *Le Sigh*
*shrugs*
This was supposed to be a test run, to see if it caught any attention before I posted it on the RPG Board.
*nudges Bulma*
Admit it, it was fun for a while.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006