06-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Ever read any of the Forgotten Realms Books?
If so, by who, and which ones?
I've been reading the Legend of Drizzt series, I think most or all of it is written by R. A. Salvatore.
They are actually good and fun reads, if you havent read them, I would suggest you go out and get them a look at. Make sure you start with the first trio
Homeland
Exile
Sojourn
If so, by who, and which ones?
I've been reading the Legend of Drizzt series, I think most or all of it is written by R. A. Salvatore.
They are actually good and fun reads, if you havent read them, I would suggest you go out and get them a look at. Make sure you start with the first trio
Homeland
Exile
Sojourn
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer


![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)