Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
>.>
Maybe.... maybe I should have stayed gone...
Edit: Of course not Laura. You and me, we're like blood. Fo rizzle.
Fo shizzle. <3 Missed ya. Hey, I gave you my new house phone, right?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD
I knew it was you. Two cool points.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Don't give Lee cool points, he smells of fish.
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Spice
EDIT: I'm Vincent Valentine from AD
I knew it was you. Two cool points.
=D
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Don't give Lee cool points, he smells of fish.
D=
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Sure did, Laura. Called me up right before bedtime and everything.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
Sure did, Laura. Called me up right before bedtime and everything.
I think you got the Cell number. Sure I didn't give you the house number?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Um.... I dunno. I got the number you called me from.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
the 735 is my cell, 670 is my home. any of those ring a bell? I think i called you from the cell. I'll PM you both numbers just to be safe.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
I HAVE LAURA'S NUMBER! <3
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
I HAVE LAURA'S NUMBER! <3
You do? Oo
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Yes. Yes I do.
I saved it to my cellphone. <3
Your's, and Becca's. >_>
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Yes. Yes I do.
I saved it to my cellphone. <3
Your's, and Becca's. >_>
I got a new one. >.> the 351-9270 one is disconnected.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 13
Threads: 41
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.
They went through...she just didn't want to pick it up. Sorry man. *pats back*
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.
They went through...she just didn't want to pick it up. Sorry man. *pats back*
She was on the other line to me. Sorry man. I can't help being irresistable.
Posts: 7
Threads: 54
Joined: Jan 2007
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
That explains why those late night booty calls never got through.
They went through...she just didn't want to pick it up. Sorry man. *pats back*
She was on the other line to me. Sorry man. I can't help being irresistable.
I should confiscate that sig.
And be irresistable all you want. As long as you're not irresistible.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Thank you Kollifum. For pointing out the typo.