06-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Politeness? Are you high?
|
scared
|
|
06-07-2007, 08:56 PM
Politeness? Are you high?
06-07-2007, 08:57 PM
A guy asked if I wanna sell some speed to people around in Helsinki, I'd get 25% of the profit...But then agian im 15 and I could get to prison =( For 3yrs...
06-07-2007, 09:00 PM
You do know what they'd do to you in prison right. Hold the soap tightly.
06-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Oh shit. I thought it was a cigarrette I was holding.
*To Yamcha* You got to stop bringing me weed man! *Chuckle*
06-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah, but im not going to sell, if I'd get caught I'd rather go to jail, then to go home to my crazy mother.
06-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raspberry Whichever floats your boat.
06-07-2007, 09:03 PM
But after 3 years of hard butt core I'd rather die >_>
06-07-2007, 09:11 PM
Edit: Double post. bitch.
06-07-2007, 09:12 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Damn right.
06-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum[/quote] The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Thank you, Kollifum.
06-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 10:21 PM
Thank you, Kollifum.
06-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 10:48 PM
*big stretch and yawn* well guys, I'm gonna get some rest. Big day in the hyperbolic time chamber in the afternoon.
06-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|