Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How does this happen?!
#21
Vegeta PM'd me a Rickroll a few weeks ago. I felt like one of the cool kids.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
I have PM sex with Gokua.

It's pretty awesome. But every now and then we need to use protection, so we put up our protectors.

Protection good. Diseases bad. *big evil grin*
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Vegeta PM'd me a Rickroll a few weeks ago. I felt like one of the cool kids.

Too bad you're not cool.
Reply
#24
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
Vegeta PM'd me a Rickroll a few weeks ago. I felt like one of the cool kids.

Too bad you're not cool.

Yeah, I couldn't even think of anything cool to say back. I'm pathetic.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#25
Lawl.
Reply
#26
*ROTFLOL* *still rolling*
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
2,000?

Tch... like I'm about to complain.

Okay, it's actually 1,500.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)