06-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Thank you Kollifum.
|
scared
|
|
06-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 11:30 PM
I vote that Kollifum's posting rights are revoked, due to excessive spam.
Anyone second that motion?
06-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Thank you Krillin
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Ok seriously guys, stop harassing Kol. It was funny at first, but you're just overdoing it. Go find someone else to pick on.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
06-08-2007, 12:51 AM
=P
06-08-2007, 09:39 AM
xD
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|