Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Rabid Wolverine; Chris Beniot (Tribute/Mourning ONLY)
#21
He's always been a favorite of mine as well, and yeah, anytime he came it out is was like "yes, that guy is a badass." You could tell how hard he worked and how much he loved his job.

*silence*
Reply
#22
Burter Wrote:Hey guys, let's keep this thread for speculation on the deaths and the other thread for tributes. I don't want to turn the other one into speculation because it's to honor him.

Just wanted to put that here to let others know and apologize to Burter. I didn't see this until now, sorry.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#23
Coincidently, I had just finished watching the wrestle Mania 20 triple threat match between Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Chris benoit where Chris Benoit won the world heavyweight championship. After the main event, I switched my channel to sky news. Imidiately I hear that this same man Chris benoit has died along with his wife and child. I was like "What. The Fuck." That was 5 minutes ago. I haven't said a word since. I don't know what to say. I watch the match then this. I just...man...This is shocking.
Reply
#24
If he truly did kill his wife and 7yr old child then he gets no sympathy from me.
Reply
#25
I don't want to believe it.
Reply
#26
This is all very disturbing and sad.

This was obviously murder, btw. Hopefully this story doesn't get construed or anything because I want to know the truth.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#27
I'm watching some of his old-school matches. He was so awesome in WCW
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#28
He's the reason I watched WCW. Anyone else remember his best-of-seven matches against Booker T for a shot at the US Championship?

Those were good times.

Seeing his Pegasus Kid match during the tribute last night was also pretty awesome.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#29
I heard he was the murderer but I don't believe it...even if he did do it than he was probably under some intense pressure or had some kind of demons he wasn't able to overcome.

I hope he wasn't responsible for the death of his own family for me that would be like getting punched in the nuts and getting kneed in the nose as I knelt over.

Hopefully the press has just got it wrong.
Reply
#30
I doubt the Associated Press would say something like that without have a solid basis for it. Though it doesn't exactly make me happy to say that.

Regardless, speculation goes in the "Wrestling" thread, Turles. This one is just for tribute.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#31
I don't know hoe appropriate it is to have a tribute to a man who, reportedly, murdered his wife and 7 year old child. Perhaps a lock?
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#32
No, those of us are still in awe of his ability and his work ethic want to still mourn him. Me included.
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#33
Try youtubing some of the fan-made tribute videos. They are outstanding and really outline his ability.

I also like that some of the DVD clips from his DVD is on youtube
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#34
There is no reason to miss a man that killed his wife and young child. No reason whatsoever. And because of that I will not miss him, his skills either.




I will admit that he did work hard to get where he was though, rising through different wrestling companies to eventually being designated to win the belt.

EDIT by Burter:

See the first post in the thread to see why I warned you. Post in here again and I'll see you gone.
Reply
#35
nvm.

EDIT: I respect his talent as well.
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP

[Image: AquasigII-1.jpg]
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.

-Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply
#36
When I heard this, I was speechless. I was stunned. He was a talented wrestler and I always liked him. It's just sad.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)