09-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Recoome: Just because. We don't need a reason. Like Hercule said in the last thread, if you don't like it, you don't have to read this thread.
|
Goku vs Superman
|
|
09-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Recoome: Just because. We don't need a reason. Like Hercule said in the last thread, if you don't like it, you don't have to read this thread.
09-10-2007, 01:50 AM
Perhaps not, but I CAN base her intelligence on the way she pieces togethers fact and opinion into an argument, regardless of the actual subject.
It's not that I don't like it, it's fucking hilarious. But, I just fail to see the purpose. What you'll accomplish if you prove that one can beat the other? You going to go brag to your friends that you proved that Superman can beat Goku, or vice-versa? I doubt it.
Edit: That is true. But, perhaps there are different things that she might know more about, or things that she might be able to piece facts together for. So, to assume this argument was the best she is capable of is a bit shortsighted, don't you think?
09-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Krillin Wrote:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopi...=12691736& The argument...will never be over .
09-10-2007, 01:53 AM
It has a purpose. It's entertaining and it passes time. What more do you need?
09-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Recoome Wrote:It's not that I don't like it, it's fucking hilarious. But, I just fail to see the purpose. What you'll accomplish if you prove that one can beat the other? You going to go brag to your friends that you proved that Superman can beat Goku, or vice-versa? I doubt it. I fail to see the purpose of writing as a fictional character called Recoome on a board about a fictional universe! I mean really, what will you accomplish if you do it? You're going to brag to your friends that you write Recoome really well? Get out.
09-10-2007, 01:56 AM
I don't write as Recoome, thank you very much.
09-10-2007, 01:57 AM
Oh dear, I love Kid Buu. <3
09-10-2007, 02:59 AM
...
What the fuck? Tell me how I sound like a moron, and the people arguing about a hypothetical fight between two fictional characters don't, Jeice. I'd love to know. And, Tien: I don't see how I'm being like that at all, but whatever.
09-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Recoome, thanks.
But, this argument won't get anywhere. All it is, is, well, a fanboyism battle. It's a "who do you like more" battle, considering both can whip out enormous amounts of strength at a moments notice. Strength that they both have never shown before.
09-10-2007, 03:01 AM
Dont get angry Recoome. See you may be new to the concept, but what this is called is 'nerding out'. Its fun amusing banter, and you're shitting on a good time. Thats why people are reacting negatively. The only thing that does not make sense is you not relaxing and accepting an enjoyable conversation for what it is.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-10-2007, 03:04 AM
Well, perhaps my definition of 'enjoyable conversation' differs. But, I forgot, that doesn't matter. Because, overall, if the majority says one thing, and I say another, I'll lose. No matter what I'm saying.
09-10-2007, 03:04 AM
Ah, it was directed towards Recoome? I'm still confused.
And you sound like a moron cause you come in here saying shit like that, honestly what is the point of it? And replying to Buu with: "I dont write as Recoome, thank you very much." Has to be the dumbest answer to his statement...its just frustrates me, I donno, I'm not going to carry on anymore about it though.
09-10-2007, 03:05 AM
Akane, I provided a link that gave ASSLOADS of actual, documented examples of what Superman can do based upon actual comic books.
This isn't fanboyism. I'm not huge into Superman or DBZ. I just happen to know the facts. EDIT: Recoome, an intelligent man doesn't say "You guys only win because there're a lot of you whaaaaaa". He says "Hmm. A buncha people are against me. Is there a reason for it?" In this case, yes. There is. Recoome Wrote:Well, perhaps my definition of 'enjoyable conversation' differs. But, I forgot, that doesn't matter. Because, overall, if the majority says one thing, and I say another, I'll lose. No matter what I'm saying. Its not a battle that needs to be won or fought, don't you see? You will find threads that are pointless, threads that express different opinions than yours, and threads that make you shake your head and question why humans are indeed the dominate species. We all come across these, the difference between someone who is liked and someone who is destined to be banned for exploding into a giant flame war is those that see these threads and hit the "Back" button and those that hit the "reply". I wont pretend I never took the bait and got angry and attacked, its human to err, but I realized afterwards I was an idiot. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-10-2007, 03:10 AM
@ Krillin: That whole thing was pretty cool, I've been saying Supes would win, but if I wasn't that would probably change my mind lol.
09-10-2007, 03:11 AM
Jeice, what do you suppose I should have said? His comment was completely unnecessary, had no relevance to the topic at hand, and was no more than flame-baiting.
Okay, Krillin. Has there ever been a time where you have posted in a thread with an opinion that differed from the general concensus? Knowing the type of person you are, and knowing how you tend to carry yourself on the forums, I can safely say there has been at least one occurance. And, knowing you like I do, I know you wouldn't hesitate to post your opinion, because you always have to make sure that you're heard, and that everyone knows where the 'genius' Krillin stands on every issue. And, it annoys people, and you get your share of flames, but you still do it. So, who are you to come in here and belittle me for emulating actions that you yourself have displayed? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|