09-10-2007, 03:14 AM
It may not had been necessary, but he had a pretty good point. And point is, you had no counter point.
|
Goku vs Superman
|
|
09-10-2007, 03:14 AM
It may not had been necessary, but he had a pretty good point. And point is, you had no counter point.
Sorry to say this, because I like krillin most of the time, but as far as etiquettes goes you might want to find a better bar to set than him. Read my above post and realize the futility of stopping another's pointless good time please. Things will go so much smoother.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-10-2007, 03:19 AM
I made the same god damn point, Jeice. He simply reworded it. To say that his was good and mine wasn't is complete and utter bullshut. And the fact is he raised the point that I shouldn't write as Recoome as it serves no purpose, and I simply pointed out that I haven't written in Recoome in a very long while.
And, I'm not modeling my etiquite after him. I'm simply stating he has no right to belittle me for dislpaying characteristics he does commonly. But, fine, whatever. Carry on your worthless, hypothetical praddle even further. It's not like this issue hasn't been disected before, several times over even. Oh no. This is a completely new, original, and revolutionary idea.
09-10-2007, 03:36 AM
I wasn't expecting the music and my speaker volume was up high lol. I didn't think about alot of those simliarities.
09-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Recoome Wrote:Okay, Krillin. Has there ever been a time where you have posted in a thread with an opinion that differed from the general concensus? Knowing the type of person you are, and knowing how you tend to carry yourself on the forums, I can safely say there has been at least one occurance. Of course. Quote:And, knowing you like I do, I know you wouldn't hesitate to post your opinion, because you always have to make sure that you're heard, and that everyone knows where the 'genius' Krillin stands on every issue. Right, which is exactly why I haven't been posting in the Asylum much lately. And typically shy away from political threads. And typically come to terms with people who are arguing fact with fact. Quote:And, it annoys people, and you get your share of flames, but you still do it. Coincidentally, you annoy people, and you also get your share of flames. Would the difference here, then, be that I'm a 'genius' and you aren't? Quote:So, who are you to come in here and belittle me for emulating actions that you yourself have displayed? I'm your intellectual superior. The proper title here is "Sir."
09-10-2007, 03:42 AM
Please don't start flaming, if that happens you both will be warned, one for flame baiting, the other for actual flaming..
09-10-2007, 03:44 AM
Krillin has a mental powerlevel of over 9000.
09-10-2007, 03:45 AM
*scouter Shatters*
09-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Recoome Wrote:Jeice, what do you suppose I should have said? His comment was completely unnecessary, had no relevance to the topic at hand, and was no more than flame-baiting. So basically, it was what you posted on entering the topic? Gotcha.
09-10-2007, 03:54 AM
09-10-2007, 03:59 AM
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Blue Wrote:No one said is was. He's just god-like. Besides, I'm sure if he put his mind to it, he could make water into wine. And I can pull a rabbit outta my Asshole.
09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
Five pages in a day. Gotta love it.
*Hulk didn't tear Wolverine's skeleton in two, there are no bones (you know what I mean) connecting torso to lower body. Wolverine's skeleton is plated with adamantium, which means he isn't completely invulnerable to bone damage anyway. He has had 'broken' bones before, not to mention in a couple hundred years he will have arthritis. It was one of those future comic thangs... it suxed. *I don't think Hulk would beat Superman. The Hulk is like Doomsday, who just keeps coming back stronger than before if he dies, who also 'killed' Superman. The difference is, Hulk only keeps getting stronger as he gets angrier, he doesn't die and come back. Superman could fly him into the sun, or space, and watch him get pwned way before he gets angry enough to take him down. Hulk's initial strength is pretty good though, so he could give Supes a run for his money. But Superman is faster, has more abilities, and would be stronger for a long time. *There are different versions of the Hulk, one where Bruce Banner is still in control (genius brain and all), I don't feel like exploring all that. Not to mention Hulk has survived a nuclear explosion before, regrown all of his flesh and skin (lame, I know), etc. He can't be beat with fists, which is what the comics always portay people like Thor and Iron Man as trying to do. Thor could dimensional rift his ass to somewhere else, Iron Man... really couldn't do much, but you get the point.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
09-13-2007, 05:26 PM
It was said that everyone but Goku had a limit to how strong they could ever get, if I'm not mistaken, in Z or GT.
Just pointing that one out. I wonder if Goku ever learned the RVD. One could say he could learn it and beat Superman? Then again I know jack shit about Superman. Who said Green Goblin had pumpkin boms? I thought that was Hobogoblin?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|