09-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Haha. Hobogoblin.
Okay, continue.
Okay, continue.
![[Image: bujin.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/bujin.png)
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
|
Goku vs Superman
|
|
09-13-2007, 08:43 PM
Haha. Hobogoblin.
Okay, continue. ![]() Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
09-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Isn't the Silver Surfer supposedly the strongest sumbitch in the whole universe?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
09-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Akane Kimidori Wrote:The Hobgoblin/Green Goblin sux. In Spiderman there were two of them. The main one was a darker shade of green, while the other was grass green. Yeah Hob and Green goblin. Sheez though they did suck.
09-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Silver Surfer was strong, but the guy who made him, Galactus, was the strongest. The dude eats planets.
09-13-2007, 11:24 PM
Blue Wrote:The dude eats planets. Litterally?
09-13-2007, 11:25 PM
Osbourne= Green guy
Kingsley= Hobo! And I swear someone told me Silver Surfer was the strongest guy. How did Galactus die then if he was the strongest?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
09-13-2007, 11:29 PM
The Surfer had help, I believe. Or surprised him. Or I dunno. All I know is Galactus made him to be his scout for good planets to eat. And yes, he literally eats planets.
09-14-2007, 12:01 AM
I know, I saw the movie...
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
09-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Blue Wrote:And yes, he literally eats planets. Fiend! Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
Is this your Superman? Pathetic! Goku didn't even transform.
09-14-2007, 06:41 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2007, 06:43 PM by Spencinator.)
Blah, I had a long rant about how even if it was possible for these two to fight, they WOULDN'T fight, but I felt it was too long-winded. xD
Look, while the idea itself is fun to ponder, I just can't see these two paragons of justice fighting each other unless the situation was heavily manipulated or they were taken out of character. Neither of those things would make me want to read it. It would be like committing literary murder in my eyes. =( But yeah, in any case, I agree that it's more then likely Superman would win, though most likely by using LETHAL force. However, that’s the thing! Superman wouldn’t use lethal force, 'cause he's Superman! xD Blarg, I’m tired and my head is pounding. >.<
09-14-2007, 08:35 PM
Not if Goku hit his head and became "Kakarot" again!
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-14-2007, 08:43 PM
He hit his head millions of times, hit it with a frying pan, ask Chi-chi!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
09-14-2007, 08:45 PM
You underestimate the ever mighty plot-rock. Slips right through plot armor. the Ewoks used them to great effect in the Battle of Endor.
Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
09-14-2007, 09:31 PM
Screw that...Goku would own Superman hands down. Why? Cause Goku doesn't wear his friggin underwear OUTSIDE his pants.
09-14-2007, 11:30 PM
Tien Wrote:Not if Goku hit his head and became "Kakarot" again! But then it wouldn't be Goku vs. Superman. ;P
09-15-2007, 12:15 AM
And I doubt Kaka would remember any of his moves and would obviously loose
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
09-15-2007, 12:29 AM
Superman can't even beat Gohan let alone Goku. To imagine him beating any Super saiyan is impossible. Just impossible.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|