Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yay, time for some Chuck Norris jokes!
#21
Sazuaa Wrote:This thread is just full of win.

Yes it is lol. I've been sitting here laughing my ass off for the past few minutes. My sisters are peeking in my bedroom door like 'what the fuck is wrong with Brian?'.
Reply
#22
Abel Wrote:One time, somebody asked Chuck Norris if his real name was "Charles". Chuck merely stared at him until he exploded.

I proclaim this one, the greatest Chuck Norris joke ever. Tapion came close with his, "Chuck Norris has teh big penor!" though.
Reply
#23
Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight, because the dark is afraid of him.

Chuck Norris does not get wet. Water gets Chuck Norrised.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#24
Oh Chuck Norris jokes, the internet has turned against you at large but you still have a soft spot in my funny bone.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#25
Every eight years there isn't a Presidential re-election, Chuck Norris just decides when their time is up and then roundhouse kicks them out of the white house.
Reply
#26
Tobias Wrote:Oh Chuck Norris jokes, the internet has turned against you at large but you still have a soft spot in my funny bone.

Internet "inside jokes" really annoy me. The whole Chuck Norris thing is a great example. Its all well and good until too many people start doing it. Then its for teh l4m3 n00bz.

Cuz yeah, it was so much cooler when only the people on 4chan were doing it.

Pfft.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#27
And God said "Let there be light" and to this Chuck Norris replied "Say please."

/tosses one in
Reply
#28
That's one of the originals, Raz.
Reply
#29
Precisely why I posted it. Classics are still good, like Betty Page or Aerosmith.
Reply
#30
Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Fact: Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman survives.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#31
This thread is making me vomit. I Hate Chuck Norris 'jokes'.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#32
I too hate fun.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#33
Nori Wrote:Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

You stole mine!

And, Chuck Norris once went on a picnic and encountered a bear. He mearly shaked his fist at it, and the bear proceded to eat itself alive.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#34
Nappa Wrote:This thread is making me vomit. I Hate Chuck Norris 'jokes'.

GTFO!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)