05-08-2008, 03:58 AM
I don't know why I appeared at the beginning!
|
desktops
|
|
05-08-2008, 03:58 AM
I don't know why I appeared at the beginning!
05-08-2008, 03:58 AM
Its an orphan post.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-08-2008, 03:59 AM
That seems overly complicated. =[
05-08-2008, 04:00 AM
It takes about ten seconds.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-08-2008, 04:04 AM
Yeah but I haven't got a Photobucket account.
05-08-2008, 04:06 AM
Alright, twenty seconds, then.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-08-2008, 04:09 AM
I'll try it out tomorrow. Not that my background's anything worth posting, it's just a snazzy poker related image. Since I've found myself getting really interested in poker again for some inexplicable reason.
05-08-2008, 04:17 AM
I just find it weird how entertaining it is watching acouple of guys sitting down, playing cards. I literally could just watch it for hours on end. It's funny cause acouple of years ago I was completely obsessed with poker, until suddenly I just stopped caring, completely. But now I seem to be interested in it again. That's so typical of me though, I can get so into something, that I wear myself out, and end up to losing interest, and then move onto something else.
05-08-2008, 04:33 AM
What's with the black? <_<
@Tapion. Post-whores ftl
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Kami Wrote:I don't know why I appeared at the beginning! Your system can run Crysis?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
05-08-2008, 05:42 AM
Bojack Wrote:Your system can run Crysis? Hell yes it can. hahahaha
05-08-2008, 01:26 PM
Raditzu Wrote: You people are sad. Edit: Milk Bubble's got the right idea.
05-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Am I sad because you don't like the image or because I don't have icons?
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Icons. The image makes me want to travel.
05-08-2008, 01:30 PM
There technically are icons on the desktop, they're just not being displayed.
Right Click > View > Show Desktop Icons For the most part, it forces me to actually remember where I need to go to find files and folders. Which is a good thing, in my opinion. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-08-2008, 01:43 PM
I have everything on the taskbar, and many other things are in 'Everything.' *shrug*
Also, I hate the taskbar at the top. I've tried it before, and it was just confusing. maybe if I got used to it it wouldn't be that bad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|