Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
desktops
#21
I don't know why I appeared at the beginning!

[Image: desktop2.jpg]
Reply
#22
Its an orphan post.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#23
That seems overly complicated. =[
Reply
#24
It takes about ten seconds.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#25
Yeah but I haven't got a Photobucket account.
Reply
#26
Alright, twenty seconds, then.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#27
I'll try it out tomorrow. Not that my background's anything worth posting, it's just a snazzy poker related image. Since I've found myself getting really interested in poker again for some inexplicable reason.
Reply
#28
Poker's awesome.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#29
I just find it weird how entertaining it is watching acouple of guys sitting down, playing cards. I literally could just watch it for hours on end. It's funny cause acouple of years ago I was completely obsessed with poker, until suddenly I just stopped caring, completely. But now I seem to be interested in it again. That's so typical of me though, I can get so into something, that I wear myself out, and end up to losing interest, and then move onto something else.
Reply
#30
What's with the black? <_<

@Tapion. Post-whores ftl
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#31
Kami Wrote:I don't know why I appeared at the beginning!

Your system can run Crysis?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#32
Bojack Wrote:Your system can run Crysis?

Hell yes it can. hahahaha
Reply
#33
[Image: desk.jpg]

Made the background myself. =D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#34
[Image: desktop.jpg]
Yay for xkcd.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#35
[Image: desktop-2.jpg]
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#36
Raditzu Wrote:[Image: desktops.jpg]I have no icons on my desktop.

You people are sad.

Edit: Milk Bubble's got the right idea.
Reply
#37
Am I sad because you don't like the image or because I don't have icons?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#38
Icons. The image makes me want to travel.
Reply
#39
There technically are icons on the desktop, they're just not being displayed.

Right Click > View > Show Desktop Icons

For the most part, it forces me to actually remember where I need to go to find files and folders. Which is a good thing, in my opinion.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#40
I have everything on the taskbar, and many other things are in 'Everything.' *shrug*

Also, I hate the taskbar at the top. I've tried it before, and it was just confusing. maybe if I got used to it it wouldn't be that bad.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)