Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Zangya = Never a Mod
Yamu = Moded Twice
Yamu = Able to slaughter Zangya in Rps
Zangya = Still Dead = Double Epic Fail
Yamu = *wink*
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 26
Threads: 33
Joined: Apr 2008
Yamu = Spamming
Zangya = Spamming
Suggestion = Let's Stop
/compromise
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
Asylum = Smamming
Yamu & Zangya = Smamming
Yamu & Zangya = Asylum
This is the Transitive Law of Chubbs.
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Ok, I think you guys are confusing dead with done. Harvey Dent definitely did not survive that fall, but that doesn't mean Nolan may retcon it and bullshit him into the next movie. I, personally, would rather just be upset that he was shortlived as Two-Face than see him become lame. They didn't write him with enough steam to carry over into another film anyway.
Frustrating, but it worked.
Morgan Freeman > Michael Caine
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Minoshia Wrote:when Batman said at the end, you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian
Dent died a hero, and Batman got to live long enough to see himself become a villain. That was the point of that.
EDIT: For the purposes of that, Dent != Two-Face.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Raditzu Wrote:Dent died a hero, and Batman got to live long enough to see himself become a villain. That was the point of that.
Thank you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Wait, what? Elaborate.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Oooh, Dent (as in pre-awesome-special-effects-face) died a hero to Gotham, in the sense that when he lost his fiance and half his face he lost everything, and Batman lived long enough to tell Commisioner Gordon to "go after him, condemn him", etc.
That's deep. Well, not really, but pretty cool.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
From the public's eyes Dent died a hero because Batman took the blame for those he killed, and thus became a villain.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
OOOOH. That's fucked up. =(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
i still think Two face isn't dead.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Dent is totally dead as he served his purpose in the plot/theme of the film.
That movie was totally awesome. I look forward to a third one if it is made.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I think Dent actually died as well.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 28
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2006
Raditzu Wrote:I think Dent actually died as well.
I didn't even think that was a question.
<.< >.>
Quote:SpotConspiracy (11:26:20 AM): I pretty much do any saga.
SpotConspiracy (11:26:30 AM): "HELLO KITTY SAGA!? COUNT ME THE FUCK IN."
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
I don't like Batman.
But this movie was so hardcore. =o
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Fuck Batman. I hate his voice >=(
I'm totally not watching this on the nets.
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Bale's Batman voice is really terrible. It's really not funny, he needs to work on that. =/
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
It's not supposed to be funny. If you've seen the Dark Knight animated series, it sounds like that too. He had to disguise it in a way and make it sound more intimidating/scary. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I still understand it.
Anyway, I loved this movie, it was great. The only thing I didn't like was how Dent's face burnt like that. The fire would have just burned the gasoline on his face first and then it wasn't burning long enough for all of the muscle and tissue. That was the only part that bugged me because it wouldn't be close to that amount of damage, but I understand the reasons why for that as well.
Ledger's performance was outstanding. I've never seen anybody so into their character. He was no longer a person acting a character ,he really WAS the character. He moved right, he talked right, even his little eye movements and facial expressions were perfect. I loved every second with him on the screen. For a (dead) gay cowboy, he was amazing.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Wow.
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Wow is an understatement, my friend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
|