Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Custom Title!
#21
heh heh...

Now do me.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#22
That just figures. You give one member a title, you gotta give them all titles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you
=_
Reply
#23
Well, I did have a title, but now it's gone. I think it was Unpopular.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#24
Unpopular you say.
Reply
#25
D:
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#26
Big Grin
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#27
Oh, I get it.
Reply
#28
Quiero uno.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#29
I have a pretty good user title on AD.


My user title on Chubbs is dumb though. Just because Reb couldn't bare with DickRolling being trash, he decided to tarnish my user title with it. =P
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#30
Mine rocks on both sites.

Be jealous
Reply
#31
Aero Wrote:I have a pretty good user title on AD.


My user title on Chubbs is dumb though. Just because Reb couldn't bare with DickRolling being trash, he decided to tarnish my user title with it. =P

Your user title on chubbs is perfect.
Reply
#32
My user title was funny at first, but now it's just laaaaame. I need something that will remind people of my awesomeness everytime they see it.
Reply
#33
. . . . What awesomeness?
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#34
At least yours doesn't conjure to mind the image of wrinkly old willies.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#35
Better now?
[Image: 22173.png]
Give waffuru an internets today!
[Image: 1324033725.png]
Reply
#36
I hate you with every bone in my Confederate body.

Edit: Every shriveled bone, I should say.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#37
Pffft. It would have to be a member of staff who hates me, who gave me a custom title. Why couldn't it have been someone on staff who likes me, like... er... um...

=/

Anyhoo, I have no idea what mine means, so I'll just assume, it in someway relates to my awesomeness.
Reply
#38
Internet isn't something you can just dump stuff on. It's not a big truck! It's... It's a series of tubes!
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#39
...

I don't get it.
Reply
#40
Maybe it has something to do with you being a tube baby.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)