Poll: Save the world...or destroy it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero...they always win
0%
0 0%
Villain...what could be more fun?
100.00%
1 100.00%
Switch hitter...I could be both
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Villain versus Hero
#41
Such as turning into a cat? I remember him being pretty badly rubbed by that in FoFII.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#42
Well... ok... that wasn't on purpose, though.

='(

He tried to look cool while he was a cat... it just didn't work out to well.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#43
It was still awesome. You better be doing it from time-to-time.

I kinda forgot, but remember, HF has recently stepped into a sort of dark side. The sniper rifle introduced to him during DA has had a profound effect on him. Killing four plus people with it awoke a hunger to snipe some more, which should be coming up relatively soon.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#44
Yeah, I plan on bringing the cat thing back. Just haven't decided when.

You should totally buy someone's ki rifle (if you don't already have one) and have 17 modify it to snipe.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#45
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
THANK YOU!

I don't know what my hang-up is, but I can never remember Karn's name. Seriously I was trolling through these damned forums for the better part of two hours trying to figure out the bastard's name.

Anyway, just so this is on-topic, I just realized that Rad's actions can generally be summed as "whatever makes him look the coolest."

Karn's hasn't shown up in about 4 years now, the last time he was in a saga was during the trial of Goku; when Goku got executed for crimes against the universe.

Plus you never get on aim anymore you bastard.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#46
Oh shiz. I had him buy an old fashion sniper rifle, but that is an awesome idea.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#47
Quote:Originally posted by Goku
Karn's hasn't shown up in about 4 years now, the last time he was in a saga was during the trial of Goku; when Goku got executed for crimes against the universe.

Plus you never get on aim anymore you bastard.

I get on AIM... I just immediatly switch to invis mode.

=D

I'm pretty sure I've posted that exact same "THANK YOU!" reaction somewhere before, though. Which lead me to believe that Karn's name had been posted previously as well.

@ HF: that's why they pay me the big bucks.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#48
Speaking of big bucks, how much would you want for yours?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#49
wtf...

I have a ki rifle? Seriously?

On topic:

Who is in the Dojo of Light?
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#50
Yes, you do. I'll fork over three-thousand zeni for it; it doesn't sound like you use it too often, anyways. =\

This may seem like a desperate way to be on-topic, but I have actually been wondering this. For the Fusion Revival saga, why did you go to hell? I can imagine Vegeta did because he went berserk with teh Majinity, but I believe that you turned over to teh good side before dying on the lookout, did you not?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#51
I'm in the DoL.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#52
Hahaha...

It went something like this:

KD: Do what I tell you to.
Rad: Fuck off!
KD: Wh-wh-what?!
Rad: *boom*

There was no noble intent. KD wanted Rad to obey his rule, Rad wanted to do whatever he wanted. At that point in time, Raditzu was just as interested in the controlling stake of Earth and KD was.

EDIT: There was also the attempted slaughter of those who stood up for freedom and justice when KD took control. That wasn't exactly a mark in the "plus" column for Rad.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#53
I hope the laughter wasn't towards my offer for your ki rifle. =(

I haven't read the lookout safa in a while, but didn't Rad have the chance to take out Bibidi? If he did, wouldn't Vegeta go back to normal and that would be a threat out of the way?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#54
I'm in the Dojo of Light.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#55
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
I hope the laughter wasn't towards my offer for your ki rifle. =(

I haven't read the lookout safa in a while, but didn't Rad have the chance to take out Bibidi? If he did, wouldn't Vegeta go back to normal and that would be a threat out of the way?

No, it wasn't at your offer. I'm considering. I thought I had plans for using the rifle, but now I don't remember them.

If memory serves... Babidi and Paragus tricked Nail and Raditzu into thinking they had fled out towards the battle by blasting a hole in the ceiling and then hiding. Nail and Raditzu took off through the opening, thinking they would be pursuing the wizard with the former being blown into oblivion by a blast from Majin Vegeta.

I'm fairly certain the intent was to kill Babidi, though.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#56
I'd appreciate it if you accepted. I'm a bit worried about you considering it, though; you might forget. =P

I do remember a whole being blown, but I am really uncertain. Someone needs to necropost that thing back.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#57
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Someone needs to necropost that thing back.

But it would take someone of neigh uncomprehendable amounts of XTREME to do something like that.

Let alone do it to the max!

=O
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#58
You post that after you bring it back. =\

I'll read that after I am done my roleplay, and try to jog my memory.

Don't forget about my offer! Haha, made you click 'edit.'
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#59
Joke's on you!

I clicked the "quote" button!

On Topic Edit:

There definitely wasn't a "switcher hitter" option when I voted.

=(

I find it amusing how skewed the voting is. Nobody wants to be the good guy, but they still want to deny being evil.

EDIT by HF17: You once said you use the edit function. =(

\doesn't spam

EDITx2: Iunno if you undid my edit on purpose or not. =o
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#60
Raditsu got killed by KD because originally it was them against everyone, but they were all equal partners but than KD was like "This sheet's all mine." and Raditsu was like "Tch, Fuck that!"

Than he died, cuz Kamikkoro Daimaou pl of like 200,000,000 million or some shizzle/

It wasn't that uncommon to be so strong back than. My base + KK could beat some SSJ's at the time.
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)