Poll: Save the world...or destroy it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hero...they always win
0%
0 0%
Villain...what could be more fun?
100.00%
1 100.00%
Switch hitter...I could be both
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Villain versus Hero
#61
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
On Topic Edit:

There definitely wasn't a "switcher hitter" option when I voted.

=(

And now I see what a bad idea it was. Damn fence-sitters. I should have known better. >=(

On topic, Bardock is neutral leaning towards baddie, mostly because his actions are self-serving. He's softer than I wanted him to be, but I ran into Reijin's problem: if you're a super baddie, it's kind of hard to find people to associate with IC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Reply
#62
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
THANK YOU!

I don't know what my hang-up is, but I can never remember Karn's name. Seriously I was trolling through these damned forums for the better part of two hours trying to figure out the bastard's name.

Anyway, just so this is on-topic, I just realized that Rad's actions can generally be summed as "whatever makes him look the coolest."

I even stated in a post not too long ago that guy's name, b/c of the similarity in name to a Magic character. You lose for never paying attention.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#63
I believe it was also brought up in the Halloween contest we held.

I don't think anyone has used those candies, haha.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#64
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
I wonder what it would be like to make Goku junior evil.

=o

Feel free to try. *Evil serpant tempting*
[Image: soifonf.jpg]

Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Reply
#65
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I even stated in a post not too long ago that guy's name, b/c of the similarity in name to a Magic character. You lose for never paying attention.

I remember the post you're talking about, now that its been mentioned. I always pay attention, I just never care enough to remember.

=(
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#66
Personally, I enjoy being the Villain more than a "Hero". I tried the hero thing (Majin Vegita on the lookout) and I've tried the Villain thing as well. It's so fun being bad.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#67
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I even stated in a post not too long ago that guy's name, b/c of the similarity in name to a Magic character. You lose for never paying attention.

I remember the post you're talking about, now that its been mentioned. I always pay attention, I just never care enough to remember.

=(


http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post163536
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post163540
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post235104

No one but old school members know karn
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply
#68
Ya know, never really thought to make 'Buukin 'evil', he is neutral really, I guess he attempts to do the right thing.
[Image: CringleSignature-Base-Final.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)