Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
On Topic Edit:
There definitely wasn't a "switcher hitter" option when I voted.
=(
And now I see what a bad idea it was. Damn fence-sitters. I should have known better. >=(
On topic, Bardock is neutral leaning towards baddie, mostly because his actions are self-serving. He's softer than I wanted him to be, but I ran into Reijin's problem: if you're a super baddie, it's kind of hard to find people to associate with IC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 62
Threads: 370
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
THANK YOU!
I don't know what my hang-up is, but I can never remember Karn's name. Seriously I was trolling through these damned forums for the better part of two hours trying to figure out the bastard's name.
Anyway, just so this is on-topic, I just realized that Rad's actions can generally be summed as "whatever makes him look the coolest."
I even stated in a post not too long ago that guy's name, b/c of the similarity in name to a Magic character. You lose for never paying attention.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I believe it was also brought up in the Halloween contest we held.
I don't think anyone has used those candies, haha.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 32
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
I wonder what it would be like to make Goku junior evil.
=o
Feel free to try. *Evil serpant tempting*
Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
Posts: 80
Threads: 680
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I even stated in a post not too long ago that guy's name, b/c of the similarity in name to a Magic character. You lose for never paying attention.
I remember the post you're talking about, now that its been mentioned. I always pay attention, I just never care enough to remember.
=(
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Personally, I enjoy being the Villain more than a "Hero". I tried the hero thing (Majin Vegita on the lookout) and I've tried the Villain thing as well. It's so fun being bad.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 35
Threads: 138
Joined: Aug 1999
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I even stated in a post not too long ago that guy's name, b/c of the similarity in name to a Magic character. You lose for never paying attention.
I remember the post you're talking about, now that its been mentioned. I always pay attention, I just never care enough to remember.
=(
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post163536
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post163540
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...post235104
No one but old school members know karn
Posts: 0
Threads: 88
Joined: Jun 2005
Ya know, never really thought to make 'Buukin 'evil', he is neutral really, I guess he attempts to do the right thing.