12-16-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm certainly not stopping Uub if he wants to do it
|
MoA?!?!?!
|
|
12-16-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm certainly not stopping Uub if he wants to do it
12-16-2006, 08:41 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
12-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Yeah I'll do it...since I've been gone for so long I'm not sure what the current state of affairs IC for the rpg..so for everyone who wants to participate..post here and let me know how far down the road till your open to do it.
12-16-2006, 09:03 PM
I'm in! I think I plan on being on earth for 3 more weeks at the least. You know, trying to get the Tokens and KS2.
And if Reijins in... my guess would be that it'd have to be after DA:C. ![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've become a really great writer
12-17-2006, 01:15 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
12-17-2006, 01:22 AM
I'd like to join, probable not for a month or so though.
12-17-2006, 01:46 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
12-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Alright while I'm waiting for a character to open up I'll plan this MoA out. From what it looks like alot of people are tied up in this other event. So about a month or two from now should work?
12-17-2006, 02:39 AM
Month sounds good, as long as it's done after the New Year, I doubt many people will be active during Christmas and New Yearks Break.
So yeah, a month sounds good to me.
12-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I have to. I don't have a choice, and right now =D
12-17-2006, 12:44 PM
I can't partake in this if it's in a month or two and I'm sure none of CU will be in it either, since we're planning an alliance thing.
12-17-2006, 04:11 PM
I'd love to be in this, though after DA: C I'd like to train for SPK; get some character development done and stuff, if it was 2 months(under the assumption that DA doesnt last that long), then I'd be good to go.
![]() ありがとう人造人間18号
12-17-2006, 06:53 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Pan I thought you quit CU? Gah, anyways, yeah, then if it has to be immediate right now tuesday at the latest type thing, then I won't participate. No big deal, its not like I'm deadset on it anyways, so I don't want to screw over all of CU.
12-17-2006, 07:00 PM
I probably won't participate anyway. No offense to Uub, but I've had more than my fill of sagas recently, and I feel like returning to some of my own storyline ideas after DA:C.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty worn out from sagas myself. It felt good to finally come back to Earth and RP.
![]() Does honesty earn respect or inspire revenge? Is it smarter to attack the strong or annihilate the weak?
12-17-2006, 07:20 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin to be honest I don't need a ton of people for this, a handful would work..hell I could do it with 4 people. As for it being get this done by tuesday..no..I'm more interested in it being at the pace of the writers. People have lives, have writers block so on and so forth. But with all things certain time lines will have to be met. considering this won't be for a few months I just want to get an idea of how many people will be in this so I can lay out a story.
12-17-2006, 11:46 PM
llool someone told me to post
edit; oh its moa, yeh im in
12-18-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm in. Probably. Just think of me as being in whenever the thought crosses your mind. Of me being in.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|