Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noonerepliesanyway
#21
You need to read the leaving thread more.

Srsly, I posted that I was moving and stuff on the 22nd of May(You cannot possibly imagine how pissed I am about missing DA.)

Also, I'm on MSN too. Nice to see you came back IC.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#22
Dude, I see you online omigstrings.
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver

[Image: win.jpg]

The womanly fluids. That's so formidable. Nice stuff.
Reply
#24
[Image: asdov1.png]

Made 100% by myself.
Reply
#25
Umm...I have absolutely no idea how you did that, seriously. That's...crazy.
[Image: Namek_Child.jpg]
Reply
#26
A bunch of new programs I got my hands on, I'm gonna touch it up with my new PS CS3 now <3
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Umm...I have absolutely no idea how you did that, seriously. That's...crazy.

Great job man, I'm lovin' it.


Edit: What programs...?=D
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#28
Naruto was sweet.

I don't know why you made a thing with Max Bemis in it, but hell yes for Say Anything.


Looks pretty damn good dude. I liked the one that said "PRIDE" too, seemed to fit together well.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#29
Apophysis Blender 3D, Terraformer, Terrabrush, World Machine, Bryce, CS3, Illustrator, and C4D @ Goku Jr

and thanks Kami. Feels nice to have someone new reply =]
Reply
#30
Hit me up on AIM, Tom. >.>

I love that pic! Its a little morphed looking, but impressive, none the less.

[Image: siggy2.jpg]

Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA

Reply
#31
[Image: Untitled-1-30.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-2-4.jpg]

[Image: SDA.jpg]

[Image: cxv.jpg]
Reply
#32
[Image: sdf-1.jpg]

[Image: BWLawl.jpg]

[Image: new.jpg]

[Image: bw.jpg]
Reply
#33
[Image: Sprite43.jpg]

[Image: sprite23.jpg]

[Image: Sprite.jpg]

[Image: SuperSpriteFinalWTFLONG.jpg]
Reply
#34
[Image: Destruction.jpg]
Reply
#35
Everytime I look here I contemplate giving up....XD
[Image: Shun_Malevolence.png]
Reply
#36
I'm happy too. My new style won me my Intermediate Level on some graphic sites.

FTW

Inter+ is hard to achieve, so I'm happy :3
Reply
#37
Congrats man! Where do you turn your stuff in to? I just submitted some of mine last night on Global Sig Alliance, but it hasn't been ranked yet. . .
Reply
#38
Try out at WM-Studios or PlanetRenders, they have a class ranking thing there now. And WM has an entire forum based on it. And dude, don't go to NSL or GSA. They can't class ftl. They gave Chief on PR like Mid Inter when he's Semi Pro.
Reply
#39
Oh yeah, GameRenders too. They're basically a bad parody of PR though.
Reply
#40
[Image: Spiderman-1.jpg]

[Image: spiderman3.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)