Posts: 28
Threads: 61
Joined: Nov 2006
You need to read the leaving thread more.
Srsly, I posted that I was moving and stuff on the 22nd of May(You cannot possibly imagine how pissed I am about missing DA.)
Also, I'm on MSN too. Nice to see you came back IC.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Dude, I see you online omigstrings.
Posts: 11
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
![[Image: win.jpg]](http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c74/ballofire/Signatures/win.jpg)
The womanly fluids. That's so formidable. Nice stuff.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Made 100% by myself.
Posts: 0
Threads: 97
Joined: Jul 2006
Umm...I have absolutely no idea how you did that, seriously. That's...crazy.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
A bunch of new programs I got my hands on, I'm gonna touch it up with my new PS CS3 now <3
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Tapion
Umm...I have absolutely no idea how you did that, seriously. That's...crazy.
Great job man, I'm lovin' it.
Edit: What programs...?=D
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Naruto was sweet.
I don't know why you made a thing with Max Bemis in it, but hell yes for Say Anything.
Looks pretty damn good dude. I liked the one that said "PRIDE" too, seemed to fit together well.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Apophysis Blender 3D, Terraformer, Terrabrush, World Machine, Bryce, CS3, Illustrator, and C4D @ Goku Jr
and thanks Kami. Feels nice to have someone new reply =]
Posts: 18
Threads: 366
Joined: Jan 2006
Hit me up on AIM, Tom. >.>
I love that pic! Its a little morphed looking, but impressive, none the less.
Vad: Found my dicks btw
Vad: *DISCS
Kaz: XD!!!!XDXDXD!!
Kaz: oh man
Kaz: that was an awesome typo!
Vad: I MEANT ROUND CYLINDRICAL THINGS
Kaz: XD XD XD
Kaz: HAHAHHHAHHHAHA
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3
Threads: 153
Joined: Jul 2006
Everytime I look here I contemplate giving up....XD
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
I'm happy too. My new style won me my Intermediate Level on some graphic sites.
FTW
Inter+ is hard to achieve, so I'm happy :3
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Congrats man! Where do you turn your stuff in to? I just submitted some of mine last night on Global Sig Alliance, but it hasn't been ranked yet. . .
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Try out at WM-Studios or PlanetRenders, they have a class ranking thing there now. And WM has an entire forum based on it. And dude, don't go to NSL or GSA. They can't class ftl. They gave Chief on PR like Mid Inter when he's Semi Pro.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006
Oh yeah, GameRenders too. They're basically a bad parody of PR though.
Posts: 0
Threads: 80
Joined: Nov 2006